Joseph-Sight & Sound-Video

Sight and Sound Theater in Branson, MO (see Joseph)  http://recipesforourdailybread.com/2012/06/03/joseph-sight-and-sound-video/

Sight and Sound Theater in Branson, MO (see Joseph)

Sight & Sound Theatre is now playing their original production of Joseph.  The play retells the biblical story from Genesis 37 of Joseph. The show actually started Spring 2012 and my family could not wait to see it.  We have seen Noah and The Miracle of Christmas, which were both incredible and set high expectations for us.  Joseph did not disappoint.  We were hooked and reeled into the story from the minute Joseph started to the very end.  They held our attention with elaborate and enormous Egyptian stage props, colorful eye-catching costumes, and mesmerizing characters, not to mention all the live animals which were used in the play.  The end seat of each row is a great place for children to sit.  They will love being so close to the trained action.  The trained animals and the actors use the aisles to enter onto the stage often.

The play opened up with the bundles of wheat bowing down to Joseph in his dream and then Joseph’s brothers making fun of him.  See Genesis 37:5  The play tells the story to the end when Joseph forgives his brothers and is reunited with his entire family. Genesis 46  It brought tears to my eyes to actually see Joseph tell his brothers they were forgiven.  It also brought tears to see Joseph reunited with his family, especially his father. The story of Joseph is not only a wonderful story about forgiveness, but it is an encouraging story about following your Dreams.

This play is full of excitement.  Sight & Sound did a great job retelling the biblical story of Joseph and turning it into something that we will never forget. Joseph receives a BIG THUMBS UP from the Roark family.

If you are looking for a show that will not only entertain you and keep every member of your family glued to it but will also help you to pass down stories from the Bible, take your entire family to see Joseph. My blog is about recommending things the entire family can do.  Little children all the way up to  grandparents will truly enjoy Joseph. This original Sight & Sound play will be featured in Branson the entire 2012 season. The theater is absolutely beautiful inside and out and the play is not to be missed.

We love visiting the Branson area.  I have written many posts and videos about Branson including restaurants, shows, attractions, and Silver Dollar City theme park which are all on my blog.

I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger.  I blog about RECIPES, RESTAURANT REVIEWS, FAITH, FAMILY, TRAVEL EXPERIENCES & GIVEAWAYS.  I grew up in Alabama but currently live in ARKANSAS.  I have lived in 6 Southern States.  I have 5 children including 2 adoptive children and a son who has Cerebral Palsy. I am a Christian & Pray you will be encouraged when visiting my blog.

Blessings Always and Come Again!!

Join 981 other subscribers

{ 6 comments… add one }

• dianeroark August 5, 2013, 5:37 PM

Sophie,

We were very comfortable and definitely not small but I do not know about bigger people. I would definitely call and ask Sight & Sound. Here is a link with there phone number on it. http://www.sight-sound.com/WebSite/contact.do

I hope it works out where you can go. Joseph is a great play!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings, Diane Roark

• Sophie fultz August 5, 2013, 5:12 PM

Did you happen to see if the seats were big people friendly , because I want to bring some family and that’s a big IF on there end ?……?

• dianeroark May 2, 2013, 2:49 PM

Thank you so much John for stopping by http://www.recipesforourdailybread.com and leaving me a comment. We truly love Branson and Joseph at Sight and Sound is our favorite show. I hope you had a chance to check out other posts about Branson. I have written over 40 of them at: http://recipesforourdailybread.com/category/best-travel-attractions-ar-mo-la-tx-ky-wa/best-branson-missouri-attractions-videos/
    Take a minute and check out my homepage at http://www.recipesforourdailybread.com and enter for the Chick-fil-A prize pack I will be giving away on May 10th. Blessings Always, Diane Roark

• John May 2, 2013, 10:57 AM

i love your web site and the videos. for people who may not be able to get there
    its a blessing.
    John

• dianeroark September 26, 2012, 2:37 PM

I tell people if they can only see one show they have to see Joseph. We have some other favorite shows which are also great. You can find them on my blog under Missouri but you really cannot compare them to Sight and Sound theater. All the shows we have seen at Sight and Sound have been better than we thought. Unfortunately, No discount tickets exists that I know of. I recently called them and asked Sight and Sound theater this question. They they told me no discount tickets exists. If you find some let me know.
    If you are headed to Branson, be sure to check out all my posts on RESTAURANTS, SHOWS, SHOPS, SILVER DOLLAR CITY, and more in Branson. Again, you can find them under Missouri on the right side of my homepage. I am working on several other Branson posts. You may want to follow my blog for new posts.
    The next time you are going to Branson check out our rental lodge. It is in Stonebridge just minutes from SDC. You can find more information at http://www.vrbo.com/407428
    Blessings Always, Diane

• michele nicholsl September 25, 2012, 10:37 PM

Our family of 6 is heading to Branson in November. We want to so badly see the Joseph show. Did you see or hear of any discounts or coupons for this show ??