Recipes For Our Daily Bread Was Nominated For A VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD. This is overwhelming, especially since it falls on the heels of a 100 Best Blogs and Businesses in Hospitality Award.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
I would love to be able to give all my favorite blogs this award but I had to narrow the list down which was very difficult for me to do.
SO, THESE ARE MY NOMINATIONS FOR BLOGGERS WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME:
My husband and I have 2 adopted children who have many struggles. One Thousand And One Tears talks about the struggles and every day life associated with adoption. This blog is encouraging to anyone who has adopted or looking to adopt.
I am a Christian and this blog is not only an adoption blog but she also talks about how God works in her everyday life.
Kimberly is a Christian blogger who is a missionary in Kenya. She has a passion to encourage women on their daily walk with Jesus.
Sonja is a Christian blogger who encourages us often with a Bible study including the Word of God.
If you are looking for some biblical answers to some deep theological questions, you will probably find it on Mooney’s Theology Blog. The other reason I like to follow this blog is because he is also an adoptive parent.
This blog encourage others who are homeschooled with lots of ideas, resources, and Bible studies. Most of my 5 children have been homeschooled for at least a couple of years. I am currently homeschooling one of my children. I also have two in public school, one in a Christian school, and one in college.
7. True Aim Education
Tulip encourages parents no matter if they choose public school, private school, or homeschool to stay involved in their children’s education. This blog is filled with parenting tips, activities for small children, recipes, crafts, and more.
Yes, this blog is all about organizing everything and I love organization. Great ideas.
This is another great blog for encouraging homeschooling parents, training children, bible study, and much more. They are a wonderful, talented, Christian family.
10. Griffin’s Grub
This blog is all about cooking on a grill, usually an Egg. His recipes and pictures are amazingly delicious.
You just have to check out this very talented inspiring baker, especially her desserts. The pictures look wonderful.
This blog is all about travel, adventures, and experiencing new things. Her pictures are just beautiful.
13. Not Consumed
She talks about parenting a hurt child. My husband and I have two children who were hurt before we adopted them at ages 4 and 7 1/2.
14. Lemon Drop Pie
Ginny is a Breast Cancer survivor. This is dear to my heart since my sister-in-law, Marsha, has been fighting breast cancer for 10 years. She still continues to have chemo every 3 weeks. This is a wonderful, inspiring blog.
I love to bake and this blog is all about baking. It includes great tips and recipes.
PART OF THIS AWARD IS INCLUDING A LIST of 7 FACTS OTHERS MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU, so here goes.
1. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama by my father. My mother left our home when I was 13.
2. I love Christian music! Third Day, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Mandisa are some of my favorites.
3. My husband and I have 5 children. Two of our children were adopted from overseas and suffer from RAD (reactive attachment disorder) and depression. They were abused very early in life.
4. I have lived in Alabama (where my oldest daughter and I were born), Tennessee, Florida, Georgia (where my sons were born), Louisiana, and now Arkansas.
5. I enjoy reading true stories. Some of my favorites include Truett Cathy, Drew Brees, Candace Cameron, and Mary Beth Chapman.
6. I was married at a very young age of 19 and I am not a statistic. I have been married for over 28 years.
7. My heart’s desire is to follow God and lead others to Him by something I may write on my blog.
I pray each of my Posts will bring Glory to God. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts.