I love bread especially with Garlic, Butter, and Parmesan Cheese. Who doesn’t? These Stuffed Parmesan Cheese Rolls are even better than garlic bread because they have a surprise in the middle. When you bite into them, you will find warm ooey, gooey, stringy Mozzarella cheese in the center. YUM! YUM!! These rolls are easy to make with Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls. You can find lots of recipe ideas on the Rhodes website. On my blog you can also find Stuffed Monkey Bread, Cinnamon Pull Apart Rolls, and Herb Yeast Rolls using Rhodes Dinner Rolls.
Stuffed Parmesan Cheese Rolls
- 12 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese sticks cut into 3 equal parts (you could also use cubed cheese or block cheese cut into 1/4 inch pieces)
- Place the frozen dough in a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Place another skillet or large dish over the dough and allow the dough to rise for an hour.
- Stuff each roll with a piece of Cheese.
- Place them back in the cast-iron skillet.
- Allow them to rise another 2 to 3 hours, until they double in size.
- Mix together the garlic and butter and brush half of the mixture on the rolls before baking.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with remaining garlic butter.
This post was written by me, Diane Roark. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts. If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.
Blessings Always, It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.
I believe the secret to building stronger families that stick together, communicate more, and love each other is to cook together, eating around the table together, play together, vacation together, and share God’s love.