This recipes is not only easy, but it is delicious. My children have always loved pasta and this Blackened Shrimp fettuccine Alfredo is one of their favorites. Who can go wrong with pasta, heavy cream, and cheese? This pasta is very creamy and the blackened shrimp kick it up with flavor. I adapted this recipe from my Blackened Chicken fettuccine Alfredo. We enjoy the chicken version so much, but this time I decided to replace the blackened chicken with blackened shrimp.
Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – I adapted this recipe from Guy Fieri’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe.
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts – chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of blackening seasoning
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta or 12 ounces of Fettuccine.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle the blackening on all sides of the shrimp and place it in a hot skillet.
- Sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to the skillet after removing the shrimp.
- Stir in the whipping cream (heavy cream).
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continue cooking until mixture starts to thicken.
- Mix in the grated Parmesan Cheese until melted.
- Add the shrimp and cooked pasta.
- The pasta will thicken up as it sits.
I pray each of my Posts will bring Glory to God. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on my homepage top right corner for e-mail updates of new posts.