Casey will be 17 in August 2013. He is my laid back child who loves to just take it easy on vacation. He plays football and baseball which equals about 10 months per year. When he has a break he truly likes to take it easy. You may get a good laugh at some of the things he enjoys, but it is so Casey. He loves anything slow and easy and always has loved them. He will ride some more intense things with Carly, our oldest daughter, but only because he is a good brother. He would be very happy if I would have let him walk around Disney and eat, and eat, and eat, all day every day. Although he did enjoy a few take it easy rides without the crowds, his favorite things to do involved food.
He wanted to write his own post about his favorite things to do on our Disney vacation. I was thrilled that he offered. If you enjoy reading his thoughts about Disney, please leave Casey a comment below.
Casey’s – Favorite things to do in Magic Kingdom
- Monorail- Ever since I was little, one of my favorite things to do in Disney World has been riding the monorail.
- Transit Authority Peoplemover- Before we left to go to Magic Kingdom, Carly made us plan out what we wanted to do to organize the most effective way to get everything done. I told her that this ride was at the very top of my list, and it did not disappoint me. It is the best ride in all of Walt Disney World. Also, the line to get on this ride is always extremely short. The riders are seated in a train that travels SLOWLY through Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. It is a very relaxing and fun ride.
- Space Mountain- The seats are very comfortable on this ride.
Casey’s Favorite Things to do in Epcot
- Test Track- I actually liked building the car, or in my case a truck, to be tested more than actually riding the ride. After designing your car and testing it, you can compare your car’s results to the results of others. It is a lot of fun to make a commercial that features the car you made.
- Stave Church Gallery- In this small shack, you can read about and see viking artifacts.
- Soarin- I thought the best part about this ride was the smell of the ocean and of the oranges as you fly over different parts of California. I also thought it was cool flying over the aircraft carrier.
Casey’s Favorite Things to do in Hollywood Studios
- Rockin Roller Coaster- The best part about this ride is that Aerosmith is playing in your ear as you race to make it to their concert on time.
- Cool Cars- As you walk through the streets of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, don’t be surprised if you see several sweet, classic cars.
- Studio Backlot Tour- I really enjoyed seeing how movies, including Pearl Harbor, were made.
Casey’s Favorite Places to Eat -
- ‘Ohana- No other restaurant in Disney World can compare to ‘Ohana. It is by far the best. Eating at ‘Ohana and exploring around the Polynesian Resort was my favorite part of our Disney Vacation.
- United Kingdom at Epcot - The fish and chips at England in the World Showcase are amazing.
OTHER FOOD CASEY ENJOYED
I pray each of my Posts will bring Glory to God. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on my homepage top right corner for e-mail updates of new posts.