I have had several requests for easy recipes. Therefore, I decided to try making some Quick, Easy, and Healthy Pasta Salads like this Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. I combined some of our favorite ingredients and came up with several pasta salads including this flavorful Greek Chicken Pasta Salad, an Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad, a Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad, a Caesar Chicken Pasta Salad, and a Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I also added a post this past week for Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil. I look forward to adding all these posts to my blog over the next couple of weeks.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe includes a Greek Salad Dressing, Cavender’s Greek Seasoning, Feta Cheese, a chopped tomato, fresh spinach, a cucumber, seasoned chopped chicken, and pasta spirals. You could also add some olives, but my family doesn’t eat olives so I left them out. Wal-Mart carries a Greek seasoning called Cavender’s which is made in Arkansas. If your Wal-Mart does not carry this seasoning, just use your favorite Greek seasoning in this Greek Pasta Salad.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is really flavorful as soon as you make it, but it gets even better when it has a chance to sit in the refrigerator to get happy, happy, happy. The flavors really start to dance together while hiding out in the refrigerator whether over night or for just a few hours later. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad would be perfect for lunch, dinner, a ladies brunch, a dish at a shower, a picnic, and many other places. My teenage son who does not want to be seen eating “GIRL” food even enjoyed it. He may never order a pasta salad like this in public but at home he ate it in seconds. This meal, he did not even mention his meat and potatoes.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- 3 large chicken breasts, seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked, and cut up into small pieces
- 12 ounces package of Wacky Mac Pasta -Small Spirals (this pasta is enriched with tomato, beet & spinach)
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender's
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1 small container of FETA cheese
- 1 bottle of Greek Dressing - I used half of a bottle, about 8 ounces.
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the chicken, pasta, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with about 8 ounces of Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 1 teaspoon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
This post was written by me, Diane Roark. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts. If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.
Blessings Always, It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.
I believe the secret to building stronger families that stick together, communicate more, and love each other is to cook together, eating around the table together, play together, vacation together, and share God’s love.
He fills my life with good things!! Psalm 103:5 TLB