This is another quick, easy, and delicious recipes I made this summer. This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is full of flavor and truly easy! It includes seasoned baked chopped chicken breasts, crunchy bacon, pasta, a fresh tomato, shredded zucchini, grated Parmesan cheese, and a Caesar Salad dressing. After each pasta salad I served my family this summer, I asked each person which one they enjoyed the most. Every family member has a different favorite pasta salad, but they all truly enjoy every one.
- Casey, my oldest son, raves about how this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is his favorite pasta salad.
- Carly, my oldest daughter, loves the Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I am going to try making this salad again replacing the bread with pasta and adding Chicken.
- Diana, my youngest daughter, truly loved the Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad.
- My husband loved the Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. I used some great Greek seasoning on the chicken and a Greek dressing. He compares all of my pasta salads to the Greek Pasta Salad.
- My favorite pasta salad is the Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad. I used Ranch dressing mixed with Salsa for the dressing. I also seasoned the chicken with a southwestern blend seasoning. The Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad is truly YUMMY!
OTHER PASTA SALADS ON MY BLOG
This post was written by me, Diane Roark. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts. If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.
Blessings Always, It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.
I believe the secret to building stronger families that stick together, communicate more, and love each other is to cook together, eating around the table together, play together, vacation together, and share God’s love.