Do Not Miss the Legends in Concert while visiting Branson. You can also find the Legends in Concert in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Myrtle Beach, Waikiki, and on the Norwegian Epic. In Branson, the Legends we saw perform were Celine Dion, The Temptations, Johnny Cash, The Blues Brothers, and ELVIS. Every couple of months the performers change. Other performers who will perform at the Legends in Concert in Branson this year include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Diana Ross, Brooks & Dunn, Buddy Holly, Whitney Houston, Cher, Stevie Wonder, and Alan Jackson. You can see a different performer each time you visit. Our show was full of energy and excitement. All of my children (teens) enjoyed it. Each of us had a different favorite Legend who performed.
- The Temptations were Fantastic! They were truly great entertainers!!!
- The Blues Brothers were so Full of Energy. Not only singing but running, doing flips, cart wheels, and much more. They were extremely fun to watch.
- Elvis was Elvis and Brought the House Down. He had everyone smiling and screaming. If you didn’t get a chance to see Elvis perform while he was alive, you need to experience this show. I was a little girl when I saw Elvis in concert just months before his death. The Legends in Concert brought back great memories.
- Johnny Cash was a family and crowd favorite! I have never been a big Johnny Cash fan until now. He was GREAT while performing at The Legends in Concert. Since the concert, I have learned about Johnny Cash’s life story which is why I am a now a Big Johnny Cash fan.
- I had no idea Johnny Cash experienced the death of his brother at a young age.
- I had no idea that Johnny grew up with an alcoholic father.
- I had no idea Johnny always wore black as a symbol to others that he could relate to their pain and suffering.
- I did know Johnny is from Arkansas where I currently live.
- I did know that Johnny Cash lived a life of drugs and alcohol.
- Johnny Cash became a Christian in his later years and made an album called Redemption Day.
- Johnny made a video toward the end of his life to encourage people not to waste their lives chasing material things but to chase things that truly matter. God & Family!
- Now you know why I am a BIG JOHNNY CASH FAN NOW.
You can find Johnny Cash and other favorite performers at The Legends in Concert in Branson and many other locations. You can find more information about Johnny Cash’s life at this site.
I have written many post about Branson on my blog. Below are two more examples.
I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger. I blog about RECIPES, RESTAURANT REVIEWS, FAITH, FAMILY, TRAVEL EXPERIENCES & GIVEAWAYS. I grew up in Alabama but currently live in ARKANSAS. I have lived in 6 Southern States. I have 5 children including 2 adoptive children and a son who has Cerebral Palsy. I am a Christian & Pray you will be encouraged when visiting my blog.
Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.