“Roundup Sundays”on Recipes for our Daily Bread. Catch up with what’s been going on this past week at Recipes for our Daily Bread. Each picture links to a post I added during the week ending 9/28/13.
- The winner for the Gooseberry Patch 101 Stovetop Suppers cookbook was Denise W. from California. Denis has a family of 6 and is a home school mom. It is so exciting to me that her 9-year-old loves to cook. She is even writing her own cookbook. What a smart kid!!!
- Tovolo Kitchen Gadget Giveaway – Giveaway will end Friday, October 11, 2013. Tovolo gave me a Spatula, Yolk Out, Perfect Poach, and a Bagel Knife to review and one of each to giveaway. Click on the picture below of the gadgets to read the review and enter the giveaway.
- Cuisinart 5-Speed Mixer Giveaway Ends this coming Friday, October 4, 2013. Click on the picture below of the Cuisinart Mixer to read the review and enter for a chance to win this giveaway.
- Steven Curtis Chapman The Glorious Unfolding CD – Giveaway Ends Friday, 10/04/13 Read Review by clicking on the picture below to find out: Who is Steven Curtis Chapman? Why is Steven Curtis Chapman’s music so different? What is The Glorious Unfolding all about? You can also enter for a chance to win this great CD.
WHAT AM I WORKING ON FOR THIS WEEK?
- Crock-Pot Creamy Lima Bean Casserole Recipe
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Hash Brown Recipe
- Babe’s Chicken House in Arlington, TX Review
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Review & Giveaway
I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger. I blog about RECIPES, RESTAURANT REVIEWS, FAITH, FAMILY, TRAVEL EXPERIENCES & GIVEAWAYS. I grew up in Alabama but currently live in ARKANSAS. I have lived in 6 Southern States. I have 5 children including 2 adoptive children and a son who has Cerebral Palsy. I am a Christian & Pray you will be encouraged when visiting my blog.
Blessings Always and Come Again!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS TO BE TAKEN FROM THIS SITE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ME.