I have made this Crock-Pot Sausage Tortellini Soup three times in the past two weeks. That is how much we have enjoy this soup. After the first bite of this Crock-Pot Sausage Tortellini Soup, we all looked at each other and said “this is the best soup I have ever had”. I still enjoy my Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Turkey & Wild Rice Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup, Cheeseburger Soup, Chili, and more, but I think this Slow Cooker Sausage Tortellini Soup is everyone’s new favorite. I added sausage, spinach, carrots, condensed tomato soup, Ms. Dash Tomato Basil, and Garlic, to make a Cheese Tortellini soup recipe a little more hardy and tasty. The original recipe was basic with chicken broth, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and Cheese Tortellini. After making this soup several times, I learned that it is best to add the Cheese Tortellini the last hour of cooking. I hope you will try this soup and let me know what you think.
- 20 ounce package Cheese Tortellini ( I use Buitoni)
- 1 pound package ground sausage, browned
- Two - 32 ounces of chicken broth
- One 10 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 cups fresh packed spinach
- one 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (I use McCormick Perfect Pinch)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Brown and drain the sausage.
- Add the browned sausage to the crock-pot.
- Add all the other ingredients except the tortellini.
- Stir a couple of times while cooking to combine the cream cheese.
- Add the tortellini the last hour of cooking.
- Cook on high for 3 & 1/2 hours on high.
This post was written by me, Diane Roark. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts. If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.
It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.