Every Sunday, I add a review of what has happened on Recipes for our Daily Bread. Just click on the pictures. Each picture will take you to a post I added this past week. Blessings and have a great Sunday!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO JEANNE A. FROM BESSEMER, ALABAMA. Jeannee won this Gooseberry Hometown Harvest Cookbook. She loves cooking for her husband and her grown son who love to eat.
- CONGRATULATIONS JOY H. FROM MISSOURI who won Debbie Macomber’s Christmas Cookbook. Joy has been married for 26 years. She has a son, daughter, and a daughter in-law. Joy also has a granddaughter. She love dogs, cats, blogging, reading, and entering giveaways.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTER THESE GIVEAWAYS!! I truly appreciate your support and you taking the time to enter.
- Gooseberry Hometown Christmas Cookbook – Giveaway Ends 12/13/13.
- Oatmeal Toffee Cookies & Susan Mallery’s Cookbook Giveaway - Giveaway Ends 12/18/13.
WHAT AM I WORKING ON FOR THIS COMING WEEK?
- Ham, Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Casserole
- White Chocolate Candy Clusters with Pringles
- White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies
- Ham & Pineapple Grilled Cheese
I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger. I blog about RECIPES, RESTAURANT REVIEWS, FAITH, FAMILY, TRAVEL EXPERIENCES & GIVEAWAYS. I grew up in Alabama but currently live in ARKANSAS. I have lived in 6 Southern States. I have 5 children including 2 adoptive children and a son who has Cerebral Palsy. I am a Christian & Pray you will be encouraged when visiting my blog. Blessings Always and Come Again!!