What do I eat when I am trying to lose a few pounds or eat healthier? Wraps! I cannot wait to post all of my favorite wraps this month. This Blackened Chicken Wrap is really good! It has blackened chicken which I baked in the oven, fresh spinach for a healthy crunch, Ranch dressing, a little cheese, and for the men in my family a piece of bacon. I leave the bacon off my wrap. I also use a low carb tortilla. I love flour tortillas, but they are so high in carbs. These low carb tortilla only have 6 net carbs, and they are really good! My husband and teenage boys rave about most of my wraps because I add a piece of bacon just for them. If you follow me, you know they have a very unhealthy obsession with bacon. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this wrap.
Three large chicken breast should be about 4 ounces of chicken per tortilla.
- * 3 large chicken Breast
- * Blackened Seasoning - I use Zatarains.
- * Ranch dressing - about 2 tablespoons on each tortilla
- * 6 large flour tortillas
- * fresh spinach - about 1/2 cup packed per tortilla
- * shredded cheddar cheese
- * 6 pieces of bacon cooked hard - optional
- 1. Sprinkle each chicken breast with blackening seasoning.
- 2. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- 4. Spread a couple of tablespoon of Ranch dressing on each tortilla.
- 5. Add about 4 ounces of chopped chicken.
- 6. Layer the spinach, cheese, and bacon on top of the chicken.
- 7. Wrap up and enjoy!
This post was written by me, Diane Roark. I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts. If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.
Blessings Always, It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.
I believe the secret to building stronger families that stick together, communicate more, and love each other is to cook together, eating around the table together, play together, vacation together, and share God’s love.