Saturday Dishes “Crock-Pot” Hop

Saturday Dishes Blog Hop www.recipesforourdailybread.com

This week we are linking up Crock-Pot recipes here at Saturday Dishes.  I am in love with my crock-pot.

I do not know how I would ever get dinner on the table most days without the help of my crock-pot.  I am truly excited about paying respect to the one kitchen appliance I could not live without.

This is a Blog Link Up or Blog Hop where bloggers can share their favorite posts based on a theme for the week.  Saturday Dishes will be live starting at 9:00 pm central time every Friday night.

We will do our best to promote your links by pinning, tweeting, and sharing.  In return, we ask that you:

•  link up to 3 of your posts that match the theme.
  • Follow us in any way you choose.
  • Please link back to us, grab a button or put a text link in your post.
  • And please visit some of the other links, pin your favorites and leave comments. Do for others as you would want done.

By linking up, you give coffeewithus3.com or recipesforourdailybread.com permission to feature your post on social media and our blogs using a photo, title, and link to your site.  Proper credit and links will be given to you.

We would love for you to follow your host and co-host in any way you can.

Coffee with us 3: PinterestFacebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram, or Google+

Recipes for our Daily Bread: PinterestFacebookTwitter, YouTube, or Google+

The most viewed recipe from last week was Baked Chicken Parmesan Bundles from A New York Foodie.

Baked Chicken parm bundles http://anewyorkfoodie.com/baked-chicken-parmesan-bundles/

Crock-Pot Recipes February  Saturday Dishes Blog Hop www.recipesforourdailybread.com

This post was written by me, Diane Roark.  I love hearing from you.  Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts.  If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.

Blessings Always, My Signature

It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.

Join 893 other subscribers

{ 24 comments… add one }

• lorraine williamson February 10, 2014, 4:03 PM

thanks diane for a great hop happy to share my recipes and looking forward to finding some new recipes have a great day

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 4:46 PM

Lorraine,

I am so glad you stop by and linked up a crock-pot recipe. I try hard to visit every site and pin the recipe.

Blessings and have a great afternoon,

• April February 9, 2014, 8:54 PM

Diane, you have outdone yourself! 100s of crock-pot recipes all in one place. I have no link to share. I’m just here for all the great recipes!!! Bookmarking this one!

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 11:33 AM

April,

I am so glad you found my blog and these crock-pot recipes. I will be featuring at least 10 of them this week on a separate blog post.
      I love my crock-pot and know others seem to also.
      Blessings and have a Marvelous Monday!
      Thanks again for stopping by,

• Jen February 8, 2014, 1:47 PM

What a great party! I am also slightly addicted to my slow cooker…it was hard to pick only 3 to link up. LOL. So glad you made it back in from the snow storm…that’s a bit scary!

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:22 PM

Jen,

I am so glad you stopped by and linked up your crock-pot recipes. I enjoyed checking out your blog. Your pictures are really great.

Blessings,

• Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama February 8, 2014, 10:17 AM

Thank you so much for hosting, Diane! This is a fun one! :) I have a TON of slow cooker recipes, but I controlled myself. ;) LOVE my crock pot!

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:23 PM

Carrie,

I really love my crock-pot too. I am so glad you stopped by and linked up your recipes.
      Thank you so much!
      Blessings,

• Dawn ~ Spatulas On Parade February 8, 2014, 9:43 AM

Thanks for the great link up Diane. I love my crock pot, well both of them. I use it all year not just in the winter.
    Oh gosh, was sorry to hear about you being stuck in the storm. Glad you are okay. Be warm and safe!
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:25 PM

Dawn,

You sound like me. I have several crock-pots too that I use year round. Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up.

Blessings,

• MrsHuddle February 8, 2014, 9:33 AM

Thank you for hosting! Have a terrific weekend!

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:26 PM

Mrs. Huddle,

Thank you for stopping by and linking up your crock-pot recipes. I really appreciate it.

Blessings,

• Paula February 8, 2014, 8:58 AM

Thanks for the party, Diane!

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:37 PM

Paula,

Thank you so much for your support and stopping by and linking up. You do a great job on your recipes and your pictures. I love to feature them.

Blessings,

• Kathy @ Melding Magic February 8, 2014, 8:45 AM

Thanks again for featuring my Chicken Francese! Thanks also for hosting this fun party. Have a wonderful weekend!

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:27 PM

Kathy,

You are so welcome!! Thank you for taking the time to link up.

Blessings,

• Sandi @ A New York Foodie February 8, 2014, 7:47 AM

Thanks for featuring me Diane!! Sorry I don’t have any crockpot recipes to link up but I wanted to stop by and thank you and say hello!! Have a great weekend! :)

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:29 PM

Sandi,

You are really welcome!! Your pictures are really good. I appreciate you stopping by.

Blessings,

• Joy @ Yesterfood February 8, 2014, 7:14 AM

Thank you for the party, Diane! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:30 PM

Joy,

I enjoyed checking out your blog. Your recipes and pictures are really good. Thanks you so much for stopping by.
      Blessings,

• Janine Huldie February 8, 2014, 7:11 AM

Thanks as always for hosting Diane and so happy to be able to once again link up with you. Wishing you a wonderful weekend now!! :)

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:31 PM

Janine,

Thank you so much for your support and stopping by and linking up. Have a great Sunday!!
      Blessings,

• Linda February 7, 2014, 9:31 PM

Alright. What a great way to get ideas for my poor, underused crock pot. I’ll be checking out all these recipes. What a great idea.

Wishes for tasty dishes.
    Linda

• dianeroark February 8, 2014, 9:34 PM

Linda,

I love using my crockpot. I hope you find some great recipes. I feature about 10 recipes on Friday’s from the Saturday before.

Thank you for stopping by and all your support.
      Blessings,