Neighbor’s Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR http://recipesforourdailybread.com/2014/02/10/neighbors-mill-bakery-cafe-in-ar/

This is a great club sandwich. It is made with FRESH bread made daily. YUMMY!

If you are traveling through Arkansas headed north to Missouri or headed to Arkansas from Missouri,  you have to eat at the Neighbor’s  Mill Bakery & Cafe.  It is located in Harrison, Arkansas which is about 30 minutes south of Branson.   Neighbor’s Mill is a bakery full of freshly baked pastries, pies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, scones, muffins, cookies, which are all made daily on site.  It is also a great place for soups, salads, and sandwiches which are made with their fresh bread.  To me, the sandwiches are over the top because of the freshly baked bread.  Maybe, it is because I am truly a bread person, but having a sandwich made with fresh bread is like picking vegetables right out of the garden.  The bread makes Neighbor’s Mill sandwiches something you will never forget.  If you are traveling through the Ozarks, make time to stop at Neighbor’s Mill Bakery & Cafe in Harrison, Arkansas.  You will never forget it!

I decided to write about Neighbor’s Mill because of how much we enjoy their food and desserts.  I did not get paid to write this review.

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR 3 cheese grilled cheese www.recipesforourdailybread.com

Neighbor’s Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR 3 Cheese Grilled Cheese. So YUMMY!!

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR www.recipesforourdailybread.com

This is a delicious bowl of Tomato Basil soup from Neighbor’s Mill & Bakery.

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR www.recipesforourdailybread.com

Delicious Rubeun sandwich on fresh Rye bread made daily at Neighbor’s Mill & Bakery.

You cannot stop at Neighbor’s Mill Bakery & Cafe without trying some of their fresh baked goods.  They are made daily just like the different kinds of bread they make.  Yes, we did eat dessert but we took it with us and ate it later in the car.

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR www.recipesforourdailybread.com

These are some of the bake goods including pies, cakes, and cookies made daily at Neighbor’s Mill & Bakery.

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe in AR www.recipesforourdailybread.com

This post was written by me, Diane Roark.  I love hearing from you.  Please leave a comment and subscribe on the homepage for e-mail updates of new posts.  If you enjoyed this post, I would be grateful if you add it to social media.

Blessings Always, My Signature

It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

Join 980 other subscribers

{ 10 comments… add one }

• dianeroark February 11, 2014, 3:26 PM

Betty,
    Thanks for sharing all the great information about Neighbor’s Mill. Yes! The Keeter Center is one of my favorite places to eat in Branson. I have written two posts about it including video of the it. The Sunday Brunch is the best brunch I have ever had. You can really taste the difference in “From the garden or farm to the Table”. SO YUMMY!!

I have lots of posts about Branson. Just check the top of my homepage and click on BRANSON.

Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you follow my blog if you do not already.
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark

• Betty M in Arkansas February 11, 2014, 2:52 PM

Diane,
    I try something different every time I go. Their soups are all good. I have had the cheesecake and it’s what you would expect: delicious! Haven’t had the carrot cake yet, but I’m sure I will. I love to take their muffins and bread to my family in NE Arkansas. They always rave about how good they are.

They make a pumpkin cream cheese muffin that I guess is the on that I would choose as my favorite, but the blueberry is also very good.

When you travel to Branson, if the opportunity presents itself, have a meal at the Keeter Center. It is at College of the Ozarks in Hollister. You may already be familiar with “Hard Work U”, but if you’re not, take a drive through there. It’s an amazing place and the food in their restaurant is some of the best in the area.

Love your Blog!

Betty

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 3:43 PM

Betty,

I am so thrilled you found this post. Please share or recommend your favorite sandwiches, breads, muffins, danishes, etc. Every time I stop by Neighbor’s I am just overwhelmed with all the great choices. I will stare at the desserts forever. They all look so good. Have you tried their carrot cake or cheesecake? What is your favorite food there?

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I truly appreciate it!
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark

• Betty M in Arkansas February 10, 2014, 11:44 AM

I live just north of Harrison, so I’m very familiar with Neighbor’s and eat there every chance I get. Love their muffins and home made breads!

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 11:31 AM

Janine,

Branson has a great themed park, Silver Dollar City, shows, etc., if you ever get this way it would be lots of fun.

Blessings,
    Diane Roark

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 11:29 AM

Joy,

I mainly blog about recipes, but I also include food and restaurants from places we visit. If you ever plan a trip to Branson (see info on things to do in Branson at top of my blog), you will have to check out Neighbor’s.

Blessings and have a Marvelous Monday!
    Diane Roark

• dianeroark February 10, 2014, 11:28 AM

Betty,

I am so glad you think so. Everything is so fresh. Do you travel to Branson and pass by Neighbor’s?

Blessings, Diane Roark

• Betty M in Arkansas February 10, 2014, 10:06 AM

Let me second that recommendation! Neighbor’s Mill is awesome! Worth the trip just to eat there…enjoy!

• Joy February 10, 2014, 8:00 AM

this is the what you would call “look but don’t touch” scenario. AK is a long way from my state and does me no good to look.

• Janine Huldie February 10, 2014, 6:07 AM

Not sure when I will ever be in this part of the country, but those sandwiches and the cookies, too look delicious. I must admit I haven’t had breakfast yet, so hungry right now and definitely enjoyed seeing these yummy treats. Thanks for sharing Diane and have a wonderful week ahead now, too!! :)