This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Thank you for stopping by Recipes for our Daily Bread to see these Deviled Eggs with Bacon.
Have you tried topping your Deviled Eggs with Bacon? It is a perfect combination. You have to try these special deviled eggs.
Add the bacon just before serving these eggs.
You need to try it. I usually make deviled eggs for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and other holidays. If I have any leftovers, they get eaten for breakfast the next morning. That is how much my family loves deviled eggs. This time, I decided to fry some crispy bacon and top the deviled eggs with the bacon. They were truly the best eggs I have ever eaten. The salty, crunchy bacon with the eggs was a perfect combination. I guess that is why a lot of people eat Bacon and Eggs for Breakfast. When cooking for a holiday meal, my children also help. Carly always prepares the deviled eggs. Typically, she uses a swirl tip to pipe the filling into the center of the eggs perfectly. That is my extremely organized perfectionist! At first, she complained about the bacon covering up her pretty eggs but quickly stopped complaining after tasting these eggs.
Deviled Egg Recipe – I have never used a recipe when fixing deviled eggs. This time, I wrote down the ingredients as Carly made these deviled eggs.
- 18 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
- ½ cup mayo
- One teaspoon yellow mustard
- one-fourth cup sweet pickle relish
- And, ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- Add, ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 to 8 pieces of bacon that have been fried incredibly crispy (I used peppered bacon)
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolk.
- Next, mash up the yolk with a fork and mix all the other ingredients with the egg yolks.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the center of the egg whites.
- Sprinkle top of eggs with Cajun seasoning OR paprika.
- Crumble the crispy bacon and add it to the top of each egg.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.