Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are much easier to fix than frying chicken wings. The sauce is sweet and garlicky. They are finger licking good!
Tips When Baking Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
Here are a few tips when baking these Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. Crank up the heat to 425 degrees and only bake one pan of wings at a time. If you do bake more than one pan of wings, rotate the pans from the top shelf to the bottom shelf or bottom shelf to the top shelf. Bake 30 minutes and remove the Chicken Wings from the oven and turn them over. After you turn the wings over, place the wings back into the oven for 30 more minutes. Remove the wings from the oven. Toss them in a large bowl with melted butter, honey, and garlic. Have fun tossing the wings, do not just stir them or drizzle the sauce over the wings. You want the sauce to cover the wings and get in every crease in the wings. I love the combination of garlic butter or the combination of honey butter on many foods. I decided to put all three of these ingredients together. When you marry garlic, butter, and honey together, I cannot tell you how delicious it is on these Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. I am not just saying these wings are finger-licking good. They are delicious. If you love wings, check out my Fried Chicken Wings with Honey Garlic Butter or my Fired Buffalo Chicken Wings
Baked Garlic Butter Chicken Wings
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and place back in the oven.
- Bake another 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, big enough to hold all the wings, mix the melted butter, honey, and garlic powder.
- Remove from the oven and toss chicken and honey garlic butter sauce in the large bowl.