This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
These Pumpkin Spice pancakes are full of the smells of fall.
I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but I enjoy fall. I cannot get enough fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and all-spice.
PERFECT PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES
Last Saturday when I fixed these Pumpkin Pancakes, it was a lovely fall morning. I opened up the door in my kitchen and slid down the window on the screen door to let the cool fall breeze in the kitchen. We ate Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, peppered bacon, and I had a cup of coffee with pumpkin creamer while feeling the cool autumn breeze. What a great morning!! We enjoyed our morning even longer as we did a family devotional. Our devotionals are not always calm, in fact sometimes they are too crazy even to describe, but this morning was great, and I thank God for every minute we can have quality family time together. I hope you enjoy these Pumpkin Pancakes as you make great family memories together.
- 1½ cups milk
- 1-1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil
- Two tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Four tablespoons brown sugar
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- And, One teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil, and vinegar.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Use a ¼ cup or a ¼ cup ice cream scoop and pour the batter onto the griddle.
- The batter will be thick. I take the back of the ice cream scoop and gently spread the batter out a little thinner.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Serve with Cinnamon Syrup.
- I heated 1 cup of maple syrup with ¼ cup butter and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.