This recipes is not only easy, but it is delicious. My children have always loved pasta and this Blackened Shrimp fettuccine Alfredo is one of their favorites.
Who can go wrong with pasta, heavy cream, and cheese? This pasta is very creamy and the blackened shrimp kick it up with flavor. I adapted this recipe from my. We enjoy the chicken version so much, but this time I decided to replace the blackened chicken with blackened shrimp. This Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is spicy but it is not hot.
You can make this blackened shrimp pasta alfredo in just minutes. You start by melting the butter and sauteing the garlic. You add your cream, half and half, and seasonings and bring it to a boil. After this mixture comes to a boil, you add your shrimp and cook until light pink. Next, toss in your cooked fettuccine. It is really easy and so tasty.#Blackened #Shrimp #Fettuccine #Alfredo #recipe #dinner super flavorful but not spicy. Click To Tweet
Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – I adapted this recipe from Guy Fieri’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe.
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts – chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of blackening seasoning
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta or 12 ounces of Fettuccine.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 - ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 - ½ cups half and half
- 1- ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle the blackening on all sides of the shrimp and place it in a hot skillet.
- Sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to the skillet after removing the shrimp.
- Stir in the whipping cream (heavy cream) and half and half.
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continue cooking until mixture starts to thicken.
- Mix in the grated Parmesan Cheese until melted.
- Add the shrimp and cooked pasta.
- The pasta will thicken up as it sits.