This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Thank you for stopping by to see this Butterfinger Cake Recipe. It is so delicious and easy to make using a cake mix.
This Butterfinger Cake is made using a Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Sweetened Condensed Cake Mix, Caramel Sauce, Cool Whip, and Butterfingers.
How did I come up with this Butterfinger Cake recipe?
My family loves Heath Bar Cake, which is what inspired me to make this Butterfinger Cake. It is made using a bag of crushed Heath Bars. One of my favorite candy bars is a Butterfinger. I recently noticed in the baking section of my local Walmart they had a bag of crushed Butterfingers. I was looking for chocolate chips to make some cookies and got so excited to see the bag of crushed Butterfingers. As I did a little “HAPPY DANCE” I immediately grabbed the bag and tossed it into my buggy. I knew right then I was going to make something with Butterfingers. Just in case you are not from the South, a buggy is what Southerners call shopping carts. You can see a picture of a bag of crushed Butterfingers below.
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 - package Chocolate Cake Mix - I use Devil's Food.
- And, 1 - 14 ounce cancondensed milk
- 1 - 11.5-ounce jar Caramel - I used Smucker's Salted Caramel
- 8-ounce container Whipped Topping
- Plus, 8-ounce bag crushed Butterfingers
- Bake Cake Mix According to instructions on the package.
- Poke holes in the cake about an inch apart with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle the entire jar of Caramel over it.
- Cover the cake with Whipped Topping.
- Add the entire bag of crushed Butterfingers.
HOW TO MAKE EASY FLUFFY NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS SOUTHERN FUDGY COCA COLA CAKE
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.