This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
What is Cheesy Bread Cones like Disney’s? Disney’s Hollywood Studios are now serving Mac ‘N Cheese Bread Cones, and I made my own.
Does your family love Disney World? You will love these handheld Cheesy Bread Cones like Disney’s. We are big Disney fans. I read an article from News Talk Florida titled “Disney Rolls Out Mac ‘N Cheese Bread Cone.” Since it is an easy drive to Disney World from South Alabama and other areas in the south we have lived; we have visited many times. I love blogging about all the new ideas I find in the park. We were there this past spring for a week and again Christmas 2014. If you need any Disney tips, especial restaurant recommendations are sure to check out all myand Disney Wonder posts.
I could not wait to try making these Cheesy Bread Cones like Disney’s, so I made it myself. To make these Bread Cones, I used frozen dinner rolls. After thawing them out, roll them out and cut the bread dough into long strips. After making a cone I made out of a folder and foil, I wrapped it with the bread dough, baked it and filled it with Mac & Cheese. OH MY! It not only worked, but it was the cutest convenient package for eating while on the go. You can tell from the smile on my special needs son’s face that he loved the Bread Cone. I added my Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese to the bread cone and topped it with crumbled bacon. My Cheesy Bread Cones like Disney’s filled with Mac & Cheese was Creamy, Crunchy, Delicious and fun to eat! I look forward to trying another food in the cone like chili.
Cheesy Bread Cones like Disney’s
Author: Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Main Dish or Side
- TO MAKE ONE BREAD CONE:
- 1 Manila envelope
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil 12 inches by 18 inches. Folded in half lengthwise.
- Three frozen bread dough balls (I used Rhodes)
- Thaw the frozen bread dough
- Roll the envelope up into a cone shape.
- Take the heavy foil and fold it to a six by 18-inch piece.
- Roll the foil around the cone shape envelope.
- Flatten the rolls out lengthwise as much as possible.
- Cut each roll into three lengthwise pieces.
- Start at the bottom of the foil and wrap a piece of bread dough around it.
- Make sure to close the bread dough tight at the bottom.
- Continue wrapping the bread dough pieces.
- Seal each piece together as you add another bread dough strip by pressing tightly.
- Continue adding the bread dough strips until you have reached your desired height of the cone.
- Remove the folder from the center of the cone.
- Place the foil with the bread dough on it upside down on a baking tray.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- SEE PICTURES