This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
If you enjoy comforting grilled cheese sandwiches, you will love this gooey delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese.
I am going to show you how to make this easy grilled cheese. See video in this post.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese ingredients include homemade CopyCat Outback Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
Like most of my recipes, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese is easy to make. See Video Below.
Secret For A Golden Grilled Cheese
I learned this trick years ago watching Chef Wolfgang Puck. He was making hot sandwiches and said he always used mayonnaise because butter burns. Mayonnaise on the outside of the bread gets the sandwich crispy and golden. So, I use mayonnaise on all my hot sandwiches no matter if I am grilling them or baking them in the oven. Every time I use mayonnaise on the outside of my sandwich, the sandwich turns out perfectly crispy and golden.
Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing
Sure you can use any Ranch Dressing in this Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese but give this Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing a try. You will be glad you did.
The flavor is outstanding, and it can be used on so many things. The ingredients include:
Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix (Buttermilk Recipe), mayonnaise, buttermilk, black pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
I used three slices of cheese which included a combination of cheddar and Colby. This is a grilled cheese sandwich the more cheese, the better. You really cannot get to much cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich.
If you enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich, be sure to check out my other grilled cheeses.
How To Make Outstanding Pesto Grilled Cheese
Cayenne Ranch Grilled Cheese Makes You Happy Happy
BBQ Grilled Cheese Will Make You Sing in the Rain
- Two slices Bread
- One chicken breast, butterflied and cooked but cut it completely through.
- Three slices Cheese, I used cheddar cheese
- Two slices bacon, cooked
- Four tablespoons of Ranch Dressing, about two tablespoons per piece of bread.
- I use Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing
- Two tablespoons Mayonaise for outside of the bread
- Slice the cooked chicken in half lengthwise.
- Next, Add Ranch Dressing to one side of each slice of bread
- Add a piece of cheese
- Layer the chicken and two pieces of bacon
- Top the bacon with two additional pieces of cheese
- Place the another piece of bread with the Ranch side down on the cheese and bacon.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the top of the bread and place it down on a griddle of skillet
- Mayonnaise the top of the other piece of bread.
- Grill until golden brown.
Are you planning a vacation?
Be sure to visit my travel blog, Our American Travels.