Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is perfect for a quick back to school meal.
Delicious Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Piled High With Creamy Ranch Dressing, Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese! Kids of all ages will love this pizza and I am going to show you how easy it is to make.
Homemade pizza is an easy one dish meal which makes it easy to prepare during the weekdays.
Most of the time if I am making homemade pizza during the week, I use a store bought pizza crust like the one in the picture above. When you are in a hurry, there is no shame purchasing a store bought pizza crust. Life gets busy and who has time during the week to make homemade pizza crust. I hope you do not think because I am a foodie and have a food blog that I bake from scratch all the time, especially during the week. I am sorry to disappoint you but I do not. When I have little time to spend in the kitchen, store bought pizza crust works great and taste terrific too.
Tip: You can whip up this pizza faster if you have your chicken cooked and chopped a head of time. After purchasing a package of family size chicken breast, go ahead and bake all of it. Season it well with salt, pepper, and garlic. Allow the cooked chicken to completely cool. Next, chop the chicken into bite size pieces and store it in a freezer bag. Cooking the chicken a head of time saves a lot of time when preparing pizza and so many other meals. Precooked and chopped chicken helps put dinner on the table quickly.
- One store bought pizza crust, Boboli Original Pizza Crust
- ⅔ cup Ranch dressing, divided into two ⅓ cups
- Two boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- add, ¾ teaspoon salt
- and, ¾ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Completely cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Use heavy duty foil.
- Place bacon on the baking sheet and place it into the oven with the chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes (or until it is hard) on 350 degrees on the bottom rack.
- Remove the chicken and bacon from the oven when done.
- Add ⅓ cup Ranch dressing on the top of the store bought pizza dough. Boboli Original Pizza Crust
- Chop the chicken and crumble the bacon.
- Place the chopped chicken and bacon on top of the Ranch dressing.
- Drizzle the remaining ⅓ cup of Ranch on top of the chicken and onions.
- Top this with 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cheese should be completely melted but not brown.
Other Pizza Recipes You May Enjoy
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.