This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Do you need another quick, easy and delicious meal idea? Did you miss my Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing recipe?
I have made several easy and delicious recipes lately using Copycat Ranch dressing, including a Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, , and these delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps.
This copycat dressing is full of flavor and perfect in all of these recipes. I think most kids like Ranch Dressing and since these recipes include it they tend to be a hit at my house. I also know how difficult it can be this time of the year when school starts back to put dinner on the table. We all need quick and easy meals for dinner. If you prepare the Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch dressing before the kids get home from school or the night before, these wraps are a breeze to toss together. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps are not only simple to make, but the entire meal is in one little package including the vegetables. You could add any vegetables, but we really like fresh lettuce and tomatoes in these chicken bacon ranch wraps. When you have no time to cook on an extremely busy evening with school meetings, sports, piano, gymnastics and more, try these Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps. They are yummy and your kids will love them.
- 3 small chicken breasts, cooked and cut up into bite size pieces
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked hard and crumbled (see my oven baked bacon recipe)
- 6 tablespoons Ranch dressing (about 1 tablespoon per wrap) (See my Homemade Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing)
- 6 Pita Wraps
- TOP WITH:
- Mozzarella cheese
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Bake the chicken 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cook the bacon hard and crumble it.
- Add Ranch dressing to each pita bread.
- Layer the chicken, bacon and cheese.
- Top with lettuce and tomato.