This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Have you ever had the Chocolate Chip Paradise Skillet Cookie from Chili’s restaurant? It is a moist cookie bar loaded with chocolate chips, walnuts, and coconut.
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, which turned out fantastic. I decided to try a Chocolate Chip Paradise Skillet Cookie by using coconut and chocolate together. I love the combination of the chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut in this dessert. It turned out YUMMY! This is a true skillet cookie where everything was made and baked in the same skillet. I use a cast iron skillet, but you can use any oven safe skillet. The time will vary depending on the size of your skillet. Chocolate Chop Paradise Skillet Cookie is topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel. It is warm, chocolatey, gooey, and has a little reminder of paradise with the coconut. I recently made a
[bctt tweet=”#Chocolate Chop Paradise #Skillet #Cookie is made and baked in the same skillet. Easy and Scrumptious! #dessert #bestdessert “]
- 1 cup (2 sticks) real unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts (I used pecans)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- In a large, 8 or 10 inches, cast iron skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow this to cool down until it is just warm.
- Add 2 beaten eggs.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt with a whisk.
- Blend in the flour mixture with the butter and sugar mixture. The batter will become thick.
- Stir in the nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Press the batter down into the skillet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees if you are using a 10 in cast iron skillet. This time, I baked this cookie in my 8-inch skillet. I baked it for 40 minutes.