This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
I am so glad you stop by to check out these easy slow cooker hash browns ham? I am going to show you how easy this is to prepare.
What can you make when you have a slow cooker, cheese, ham, potatoes and a few other simple ingredients? This super simple, scrumptious slow cooker Cheesy Hash Browns Ham recipe.
Which post on my blog received the most hits last year in 2013, 2014 and 2015? Which post continues to receive the most hits every day this year? My Crock-Pot Cheesy Hash Browns. I am always surprised by the number of hits these potatoes receive. I believe that people are searching for food that is easy to prepare, delicious, and in the case of these potatoes, goes with everything.
Cooking in a slow cooker is easy. It helps me put meals on the table many days with little effort. My family loves coming home to enticing smells coming from my crock-pot. They all gather around it trying to see what delicious food is smelling so good. I believe they will always associate comfort food and the comforts of home with my crock-pot.
This Hash Browns Ham Slow Cooker Cheesy Casserole includes simple ingredients like hash browns, ham, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, Cajun seasoning, butter, granulated garlic, pepper, and cheese.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Browns Ham Recipe
Because my Cheesy Hash Brown recipe is so popular, I decided to blog about my other easy recipe using these hash browns. Today, I am sharing my Crock-Pot Hash Browns, Ham. You can use any ham, but I like using leftover baked ham. I have used honey ham, country ham, and smoked ham in these potatoes. All these different hams are delicious in this Crock-Pot CheesyHash Browns Ham.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed, not shredded
- 1 pound ham, chop in small pieces (leftover baked ham works great)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- One medium onion, chopped
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- One teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese, (including 1 cup to mix with hash browns and 1 cup for topping)
- Mix the cream of chicken soup, melted butter, onion, sour cream, pepper, garlic, and Cajun seasoning, ham, and hash browns.
- Add this mixture to a crock-pot that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Add 1 cup of cheese on top of everything.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours in your crock-pot.
- Potatoes should be creamy. Do not over cook!
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.