This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Are you a Lemon Lover? Have you ever tried to prepare desserts in your Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker?
What is in this easy lemon pudding cake? These simple ingredients lemon juice, lemon zest, butter, eggs, buttermilk, flour, sugar, and salt.
EASY CROCKPOT LEMON PUDDING CAKE
I have a wonderful dessert recipe for you today. If you enjoy Lemons, you need to try this Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake. It reminds me of a perfect sunshiny day. I just feel happy when eating this burst of lemon sunshine goodness. This Lemon Pudding Cake is sweet but balanced with a little tart. It makes a delicious cake that forms on top of a creamy pudding. It only takes about an hour to prepare this dessert in the Crock-Pot so keep that in mind when you plan to serve it. This Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake is best when you serve it warm right out of the slow cooker. I love topping my desserts including this one with a little homemade whipped cream. If you love lemon, check out my Easy Lemon Cake recipe.
Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake
Author: Diane @Recipesforourdailybread
Recipe type: dessert
Serves: 4 to 6 servings
- Three eggs, separated
- Two teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Four tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Three tablespoons melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- I USED A 4 QUART SLOW COOKER
- Best eggs whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside
- Beat eggs yolks.
- Add in lemon juice, lemon peal, melted butter, and buttermilk.
- Mix the sugar, flour, and the salt.
- Add the flour-sugar mixture to the egg yolk and lemon mixture.
- Mix in egg whites by hand. DO NOT leave big egg white clumps. Press the large egg white clumps against the side of the bowl.
- Spoon into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Cook on high 1 hour. Just until the top of the cake is set. Serve immediately. Scoop part of the cake with the warm pudding under the cake.
Recipe adapted from Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook. I replaced the milk with buttermilk.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.