Thank you for stopping by to see this easy to make Slow Cooker Meaty Pizza.
Have you ever tried to make homemade pizza in your crock-pot? Yes, It can be done! The crust even gets crispy.
We often have a pizza night at my house. Typically, I make homemade pizza dough, and everyone gets a portion to make their person pan pizza or calzone. I decided to try an easier version of homemade pizza in the crock-pot. This time, Instead of the homemade dough, I used a store-bought can of refrigerated pizza dough. It laid perfectly in the bottom of the crock-pot. I then added our favorite toppings. I was so excited it worked! You know how much I love my crock-pot. It is just so much easier to toss everything together and let it cook. After trying this Slow Cooker Meaty Pizza, I may never order pizza again nor will I bake a homemade pizza in the oven.
Want To Download 15 Cookie Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who receive our newsletter.
Why Use Your Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker?
I use my crock-pot for different reasons during different seasons. During the summer, the crock-pot cooks without heating up the entire house. Since I live in the south, this is a huge benefit. In the winter, I enjoy so many soups like the homemade chicken noodle, chicken tortilla, gumbo, chili, beans, and much more that are easy to prepare using a crock-pot. The best advantage of using the crock-pot is when you get home from a long, exhausting day; dinner is ready. It makes me feel like the modern-day June Cleaver when I say “Dinner is Served.” I almost want to start singing “Be our guest, Be our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast. So, I know I am little obsessed with my crockpot, but I cannot help it when I smell all the enticing, alluring smells coming from the kitchen with such little effort. So, be my guest and start taking advantage of all the benefits of using your crock-pot.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
- One can refrigerated pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
- ⅔ cup Spaghetti/pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked & drained
- pack of pepperoni
- Eight pieces of bacon cooked hard and crumbles (see my oven fried bacon recipe)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Cook the bacon until hard and crumble it up. See my oven fried bacon recipe.
- Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut off two pieces 6-inch strip x 18 inches wide of Heavy Duty Foil.
- Fold each piece and crisscross it in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Spray the Foil with cooking spray also.
- Unroll the pizza dough and line the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add the spaghetti sauce on top of the dough
- Next, layer the sausage, pepperoni and crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and granulated garlic.
- Top everything with cheese.
- Cover and Cook on High for 2 - ½ hours.
- Use the foil handles to remove the pizza.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.