This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Crockpot Peach Butter is an excellent way to use your fresh peaches. It is fantastic with peach fritters, bagels, biscuits, toast, ice cream and more.
Crockpot Peach Butter includes simple ingredients including peaches, sugar, and some spices. It is cooked low and slow for a long time which is why peach butter is perfectly prepared in a crockpot. Using your crockpot makes it much easier to prepare peach butter than on the stove. You never need to stir crockpot peach butter.
Why did I decide to make Peach Butter?
Last week, we went apple picking for the first time. I had no idea that you could even pick apples in Arkansas. Anyway, I found a great place for picking not only apples but peaches at Cadron Creek Orchard in Guy, Arkansas. We were lucky to discover while picking apples that they had peaches. Their end of the year peaches was ready to be picked. We were able to pick both apples and peaches. It was a beautiful fall day with a cool breeze blowing. The perfect apple and peach picking day.
What recipe did I use for this peach butter?
Of course, I made some amazing apple butter with the fresh apples we picked. You can see my apple butter post peaches . I also used the apple butter recipe but with the fresh , we picked. This crockpot peach butter is just as delicious as the apple butter. It is also super easy it make.
If you submerge the peaches into boiling water for one minute, the peach skin will slip off easy.
- 4 pounds of fresh peaches - about 16 medium peaches
- Two teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon all-spice
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water or just enough to cover the bottom of the crock-pot
- Begin by peeling and chopping the peaches. If you submerge the peaches into boiling water for one minute, the peach skin will slip off easy.
- Add the chopped fresh peaches to the crockpot.
- Stir in the spices, sugars, and water.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 8 to 10 hours.
- Allow the peach butter to cool. It will thicken as it cools.
- Place in a food processor or use a hand-held immersion blender (hand-held blender) until it is smooth and creamy.
I made this peach butter and stored it in a large mason jar and put it in the refrigerator. If you have a small family, you may need to put the peach butter in smaller canning jars.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.