This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out these tasty V8 V-Fusion Smoothies.
V8 V-Fusion Smoothies taste so delicious, and they are healthy too. Do you need to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet?
I love these easy, delicious V8 V-Fusion Smoothies I am sharing with you today. These smoothies are one of the tastiest smoothies I have ever had. You will love making quick, easy, healthy, and yummy smoothies with V8 V-Fusion.
V8 V-Fusion Orange Pineapple Smoothie
Using V8 V-Fusion is a super easy way to make smoothies. I always have liked the taste of V8 V-Fusion, and it is packed full of fruits and vegetables. It is hard to believe that each eight-ounce glass of V8 V-Fusion includes one cup of vegetables and 1 cup of fruit. After adding a cup of frozen Pineapple to make this amazing Orange Pineapple Smoothie, a cup of frozen strawberries and 1/2 banana to make a fantastic Strawberry Banana Smoothie, and a cup of frozen blueberries and a cup of fresh spinach to make this yummy Pomegranate Blueberry Smoothie each smoothie is loaded with fruits and vegetables. They are excellent and good for you.
How about his easy V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
Great tasting V8 V-Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry Spinach Smoothie.
- V8 V-Fusion ORANGE PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup V8 V-Fusion Orange Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
- V-8 V-Fusion STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup V-8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberry
- ½ banana, peeled
- V-8 V-Fusion POMEGRANATE BLUEBERRY GREEN SMOOTHIE
- One cup V-8 V-Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
- And, 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh spinach, packed
- For each one of these three smoothies, add the V8 VFusion of your choice first to a blender.
- Add the frozen fruit, banana, and or spinach.
- Blend until very smooth.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.