This Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is another quick, easy, and delicious pasta salad. I use a bottle of my favorite Caesar dressing to make this Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad.
This Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad includes seasoned baked chopped chicken breasts, crunchy bacon, pasta, a fresh tomato, shredded zucchini, grated Parmesan cheese, and a Caesar Salad dressing. After each pasta salad I served my family this summer, I asked each person which one they enjoyed the most. Every family member has a different favorite pasta salad, but they all truly enjoy every one.
- Casey, my oldest son, raves about how this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is his favorite pasta salad.
- Carly, my oldest daughter, loves the Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I am going to try making this salad again replacing the bread with pasta and adding Chicken.
- Diana, my youngest daughter, truly loved the Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad.
- My husband loved the Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. I used some great Greek seasoning on the chicken and a Greek dressing. He compares all of my pasta salads to the Greek Pasta Salad.
- My favorite pasta salad is the Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad. I used Ranch dressing mixed with Salsa for the dressing. I also seasoned the chicken with a southwestern blend seasoning. The Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad is truly YUMMY!
- 3 medium chicken breast, baked and cut into bite size pieces
- 12 ounces of pasta
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 chopped tomato
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked hard and crumbled
- Cook the bacon. See my oven cooked bacon. The easiest way to fix bacon.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package
- Grate one zucchini
- Chop the tomato
- Mix all the ingredients together with ½ a bottle of your favorite Caesar Salad Dressing.