Who does not love ice cream and M&M’s? To kick up this easy milkshake, I added some vanilla frosting with M&M’s to decorated the outside of the glass.
How to make this easy milkshake?
Celebrate summer with this easy milkshake. To decorate the glass, I added vanilla frosting about an inch around the top of the glass and stuck patriotic M&M’s to the frosting. I blended M&M’s to vanilla ice cream and a little milk. Top everything off with whipped topping and lots of red and blue sprinkles. This easy milkshake is fun to make and delicious. Whip one up for your family to enjoy this summer.
It is no secret around my house that I love candy.
It seems like all my desserts involve some sort of candy including this easy milkshake made with lots of M&M’s. If you are a candy fan too, be sure to check out some of my other desserts with candy in them below.
Add Frosting Around The Glass
Another thing I love is frosting! I am even a big fan of can frosting which is why I used it in this easy milkshake. Can frosting is super convenient and is always a staple in my pantry. The M&M’s and vanilla frosting are fantastic together.
My Son, Caleb, loves M & M Milkshakes
My special needs son, Caleb, is a man of few words but he knows what he likes. When ordering shakes, flurries, blasts, or even blizzards, he always orders M&M’s. We simply ask him if he wants one and he lets us know quickly he would love an M&M’s ice cream. So, I have been promising Caleb for a long time that I would make him an M&M milkshake. He was excited when I gave him this treat. His eyes were wide opened. I am pretty sure this easy ice cream filled with M&M’s was even more beautiful and tasty than all his other favorites.
- ¼ cup Can Vanilla frosting
- ½ cup M & M's, divided into ¼ cup each
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup red, white & blue sprinkles
- Add the Vanilla frosting to the outside of a clean glass about 1 to 2 inches from top of the glass.
- Add ¼ cup of M & M's to cover the Vanilla frosting. Gently pat them down into the frosting.
- Place the glass into the refrigerator.
- Use a blender and layer the milk, ice cream.
- Fold in ¼ cup M & M's.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the vanilla frosting and M & M's.
- Top with whipped cream and Red, White, Blue
Easy Desserts Using Candy
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.