I have had several requests for easy recipes. Therefore, I decided to try making some Quick, Easy, and Healthy Pasta Salads like this Easy Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken.
I combined some of our favorite ingredients and came up with several pasta salads including this flavorful Easy Pasta Salad Greek Chicken, an Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad, a Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad, a , and a Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I also added a post this past week for Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil. I look forward to adding all these posts to my blog over the next couple of weeks.
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe includes a Greek Salad Dressing, If your Wal-Mart does not carry this seasoning, just use your favorite Greek seasoning in this Greek Pasta Salad.Feta Cheese, a chopped tomato, fresh spinach, a cucumber, seasoned chopped chicken, and pasta spirals. You could also add some olives, but my family doesn’t eat olives so I left them out. Wal-Mart carries a Greek seasoning called Cavender’s which is made in Arkansas.
This Greek Pasta Salad is really flavorful as soon as you make it, but it gets even better when it has a chance to sit in the refrigerator to get happy, happy, happy. The flavors really start to dance together while hiding out in the refrigerator whether over night or for just a few hours later. This Easy Pasta Salad Greek Chicken would be perfect for lunch, dinner, a ladies brunch, a dish at a shower, a picnic, and many other places. My teenage son who does not want to be seen eating “GIRL” food even enjoyed it. He may never order a pasta salad like this in public but at home he ate it in seconds. This meal, he did not even mention his meat and potatoes.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- 3 large chicken breasts, seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked, and cut up into small pieces
- 12 ounces package of Wacky Mac Pasta -Small Spirals (this pasta is enriched with tomato, beet & spinach)
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender's
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1 small container of FETA cheese
- 1 bottle of Greek Dressing - I used half of a bottle, about 8 ounces.
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the chicken, pasta, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with about 8 ounces of Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 1 teaspoon.
- Cover and refrigerate.