Are you here looking for an easy pasta salad recipe? If so, you will love this Greek Chicken Pasta Salad.
This Greek chicken salad made with a Greek dressing, Greek seasoning, chicken, pasta, spinach, Feta, and tomatoes, is terrific.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
If you enjoy this salad, be sure to see some of my other favorite pasta salads including an Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad, a Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad, a , and a Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I also added a post this past week for Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil. I look forward to adding all these posts to my blog over the next couple of weeks.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe includes a Greek Salad Dressing, If your Wal-Mart does not carry this seasoning, just use your favorite Greek seasoning in this Greek Pasta Salad. Feta Cheese, a chopped tomato, fresh spinach, a cucumber, seasoned diced chicken, and pasta spirals. You could also add some olives, but my family doesn’t eat olives, so I left them out. Wal-Mart carries a Greek seasoning called Cavender’s which made in Arkansas.
This Greek Pasta Salad is flavorful as soon as you make it, but it gets even better when it has a chance to sit in the refrigerator to get happy, happy, happy. The flavors start to dance together while hiding out in the fridge whether over night or for just a few hours later. This Easy Pasta Salad Greek Chicken would be perfect for lunch, dinner, a ladies brunch, a dish at a shower, a picnic, and many other places.
My teenage son who does not want to be seen eating “GIRL” food even enjoyed it. He may never order a pasta salad like this in public, but at home, he ate it in seconds. This meal, he did not even mention his meat and potatoes.
Easy Pasta Salad-Greek Chicken
Author: Diane @Recipesforourdailybread
- Three large chicken breasts, seasoned with a Greek seasoning, cut up into small pieces
- 12 ounces package of Wacky Mac Pasta -Small Spirals (this pasta enrich with tomato, beet & spinach)
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. Wal-Mart carries Cavender's
- Fresh Spinach, 2 cups baby spinach
- One cucumber, cut into small pieces1 large tomato, cut into small pieces
- One small container of FETA cheese
- One bottle of Greek Dressing - I used half of a bottle, about 8 ounces.
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the chicken, pasta, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with about 8 ounces of Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about one teaspoon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.