This Easy Rolo Skillet Cookie is mixed and baked all in the same skillet. It is a real “one skillet” recipe.
ROLO SKILLET COOKIE
Today, I am sharing one of my favorite desserts which is this Easy Rolo Skillet Cookie. There is nothing better than a warm cookie right out of the oven. I love baking them, but I do not always have time. After discovering skillet cookies, I do not bake cookies near as often as I use to. After baking a skillet cookie, I was sold on the same taste like a cookie but super simple to make. If you love cookies but have not made a skillet cookie, you are missing out. Skillet cookies are super easy to make because everything is mixed and then baked all within one skillet. It is a “one skillet” recipe. To make most cookies, you cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer, then add the dry ingredients. You drop individual cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake them.
To make this Rolo Skillet Cookie, you do not need a mixer. You simply melt the butter and sugar in an oven safe skillet. I use my 10 inches cast iron skillet. After letting the butter and sugar cool, you stir in the dry ingredients and bake it. If you enjoy homemade cookies, but you do not like having to bake them, this Rolo Skillet Cookie is for you. It is truly a super simple, scrumptious dessert. To make it even more over the top, you can drizzle this Rolo Skillet Cookie with Caramel and or chocolate sauce.
Want To Download 15 More Cookie Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who receive our newsletter.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) real unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- Two large eggs
- Two teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- 2 - 8-ounce bags of Unwrapped Rolls
- Drizzle with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce
- Rolo Skillet Cookie Instructions
- In a large (10 inch) cast iron skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow this to cool down until it is just warm.
- Add two beaten eggs.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture with the butter and sugar mixture. The batter will become thick.
- I patted half the mixture down in the skillet.
- Next, added the Rolos.
- Press the rest of the cookie dough on top of the Rolos.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Other Skillet Recipes You May Enjoy –
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.