This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
This easy Strawberry Cake is worth it! If you are looking for an easy delicious strawberry cake, I promise you will be drooling over this one.
GRANDMAS EASY STRAWBERRY CAKE ingredients include a white cake mix, strawberry jello, frozen strawberries with juice, oil, and eggs.
The fabulous frosting is made using a box powdered sugar, additional frozen strawberries with juice and a stick of butter.
GRANDMAS EASY STRAWBERRY CAKE
This Strawberry Cake is worth it! Can you remember when you had a bite of cake, and your mouth did a Happy Dance? You forget to close your mouth, and you start drooling. For a few seconds, you forget what you were doing. That is how I feel when I bite into this sweet, melt in your mouth, luscious strawberry cake. Every time I have ever had a piece of this cake, I could not wait to have another piece. It is truly that good. The cake itself is so moist and bursting with the strawberry flavor from adding frozen strawberries with juice. More strawberries with juice are creamed with butter and confectioners sugar to make the best icing you can imagine. I could go on and on about how much I love this strawberry cake, but you will have to try it for yourself.
This easy STRAWBERRY CAKE is Perfect for Valentine’s Day
Valentines Day is coming up and the perfect time to make this strawberry cake for your love ones. To make a beautiful presentation when presenting this strawberry cake, top it with whipped cream piled high and fresh strawberries. Even better, dip your strawberries in white chocolate and serve with this cake. Your family will love it.
This cake is my mother-in-law Floy’s recipe. You can read more about her here.
- One 3-ounce box strawberry gelatin
- One 18-ounce box cake mix, white
- 1 cup strawberries with juice
- ½ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- One 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries with juice, pureed
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Using an electric mixer, combine the gelatin, cake mix, oil, and strawberries with juice.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Pour batter into well greased and floured 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until creamy. Pour over cake after it cools from the oven. Add a strawberry to top for garnishment or pureed strawberries and whipped cream.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.