Thank you for stopping by to see this easy to make but incredibly tasty Garlic Cheese French Bread.
I typically buy french bread and put it in the freezer to have on hand for this recipe. Garlic and cheese are a staple in my house which makes this bread quick and easy to prepare. I can whip up some of this delicious bread in no time. Bread may not be right for you, but it sure makes the meal extra special. It is perfect with spaghetti, pasta, salads, soups, and so many more dishes. While baking this garlic bread, the aroma of the garlic, butter, and cheese penetrates throughout the entire house. I do not have to call anyone for dinner. They are standing in the kitchen waiting for the food to come out of the oven. I hope you enjoy this Garlic Cheese Bread as much as we do.
To make this Garlic Cheese French Bread, you simply mix the garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, Ms. Dash, and butter. Spread this mixture on the French Bread and bake.
If you love garlic bread, be sure to check out my Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits recipe.
Garlic Cheese French Bread
Author: Diane @Recipesforourdailybread
Recipe type: Bread
- 1 French Bread Loaf, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (about 6 to 8 cloves garlic)
- 3 teaspoons MS. DASH Tomato Basil Garlic
- ½ cup Real Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup Colby cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter
- Add the garlic and Ms. Dash to the melted butter.
- Add the Mayonnaise.
- Stir in the cheeses
- Mix everything together for the Garlic Cheese French Bread.
- Spread the Garlic Cheese Mixture on the French Bread.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.