Thank you for stopping by Recipes for our Daily Bread to check out these Graham Cracker Toffee Bars.
I just had to try this Graham Cracker Toffee Bars because Al Roker from TODAY SHOW was making such a fuss about it. They turned out as good as he said. I am going to teach you how to make them.
Graham Cracker Toffee Bars on TODAY Show
When I saw the ingredients on the TODAY SHOW, I quickly looked the recipe up on TODAY.com. I saw how simple it was to make these Graham Cracker Toffee Bars. They looked so easy to make, and I had the ingredients. So, I could not resist seeing if they were as good as everyone was raving about them. The butter, brown sugar, and pecans are a basic recipe for toffee. I did add a teaspoon of vanilla. You make the toffee, pour it over Graham Crackers, and then bake it. The results, It comes out a crunchy buttery sweet can’t get enough treat. Al Roker was right! These Graham Cracker Toffee Bars are ” A Little Bit of Heaven.” If you are from the south, you may think it tastes a little like a pecan pie kicked up with butter and crunch. You will have to try these easy bars for yourself and let me know what you think.
These Graham Cracker Toffee Bars only include four basic ingredients including graham crackers, butter, brown sugar, and pecans.
The most difficult part of making this candy is making sure you watch the candy and when it starts boiling only cook it for two minutes. Next, you will add the pecans and quickly pour this candy mixture over the graham crackers and bake it. You will bake it for 10 minutes. Cut while still warm and enjoy.
Want To Download 15 More Cookie Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who receive our newsletter.
- Graham crackers
- one stick of butter, ½ cup
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- optional one teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet, then place graham crackers, so they cover the entire cookie sheet. I used 16 x 12-inch baking sheet
- Melt butter using medium high heat. Add the brown sugar.
- Stir brown sugar into butter until melted. Bring to a slight rolling boil.
- Cook and stir for two minutes. Add the chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut while still warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
See the original recipe from the TODAY SHOW HERE.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.