Green Bean Casserole is a Thanksgiving tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!
My family request a Green bean casserole on most holidays. I do not mind because a green bean casserole not only taste delicious, but it also is super easy to make. Green bean casserole is typically made with green beans, canned soup, and French’s French Fried Onions. It is delicious, but I like to kick it up with lots of cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire always adds tons of flavor to everything and cheese makes the green bean casserole even creamier.
Crock Pot Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
For years, I made Cambell’s Classic Green Bean Casserole. One day after kicking up this green bean casserole, I decided to cook it in my slow cooker. Click here for my Crock Pot Cheesy Green Bean Casserole. It turned out great in the Crock Pot. When you have a lot of food to bake during the holidays in the oven, do not forget about your crock pot. This Cheesy Green Bean casserole cooks perfectly in a slow cooker. Once it gets done, just turn the crock-pot to warm. The crock pot will keep it hot. You will not have to reheat your Cheesy Green Beans just before serving them.
To bake these Cheesy Green Beans in your oven.
- Use a large casserole dish
- Bake these Cheesy Green Beans at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until it bubbles around the edges.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Tip:
- As the green beans cool, they will thicken up.
Please share this video. You can find it on Youtube.
- 1 (10¾) ounce can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 (14½ ounce) cans green beans, drained OR 2 (9 ounce) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
- Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray
- Add the green bean mixture.
- Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
- The green beans will thicken up as they cool.