This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Would you like to be a Guest Blogger? I am looking for Guest Posts beginning in January 2015.
Guest Posts Needed related to food, travel, or blogging. These posts can be about recipes, restaurants, any travel recommendations, or blogging advice. I especially need healthier recipes for the beginning of the year and places to plan a vacation for next year. I have two blog Recipes for our Daily Bread where I blog about easy recipes. Our American Travels is where I blog about family fun travel ideas including restaurant reviews and day trips.
Why write a Guest Post for Recipes for our Daily Bread or my travel blog Our American Travels?
- I will work hard at spreading your post on all my social media.
- You are not required to write a post every month. Very Flexible!
- I will add 3 to 5 Pinterest links (additional posts you would like to promote) to two different Pinterest Pages for each post you write on Recipes for our Daily Bread. Additional Pinterest links to be promoted need to be submitted at the same time you submit a post for Recipes for our Daily Bread and be family friendly.
- Lots of Growth on Recipes for our Daily Bread
Growth on Recipes for our Daily Bread blog and social media as of November 3, 2014
- Google Analytics Pageviews from October 2, 2014 to November 2, 2014. 663,386
- Most Hits on one day was on November 26. 2014. 28,361
- Pinterest – 9,067
- Twitter – 2,002
- Google+ Diane Roark – 2,272
- Google+ Recipes for our Daily Bread – 496
- Facebook Recipes for our Daily Bread – 5,081
- Instagram – 217
- Bloglovin – 70
- I am also on Youtube, Yelp, and Urbanspoon.
Can I write if I am not a blogger?
Yes, just e-mail me dianeroark8484 at bellsouth net.
What do I need to do to write a guest post?
I realize people may not have time each month to write a guest post. Just e-mail me, dianeroark8484 at bellsouth net, at the beginning of each month, if you would like to be a guest blogger for the month. Give me a Monday date which you can have the post to me. I will post it the following Thursday or Friday or as soon as possible.
- HTML code needed for all bloggers (picture quality is better)
- At least two pictures, one picture needs to be around Dimensions: 735 × 1110 for Pinterest and one 645 x 425 for my blog. Please do not send other sizes.
- Previously published posts are NOT O.K.
- You can reuse the post you write for Recipes for our Daily Bread on your blog after two weeks just be sure to completely change the first paragraph.
- Short couple of sentences Author Bio goes on bottom of post or an introduction about you at the top of each post.
- No more than Two NOT FOR PROFIT links.
- Posts should be between 300 to 600 words.
- NO for profit links. Please do not send my readers to a site where they need to buy something, but you may send my readers to another site for more information.
- Feel free to add up to 3 links in the post your write, including links to your blog.
Guest posts will not be used if they are not family friendly and are not a good fit for Recipes for our Daily Bread or Our American Travels.
Examples of guest bloggers on Recipes for our Daily Bread and Examples of posts I have written for other sites.
- This post, Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies was written by Katie F. on behalf of Hefty®.
- I am a Guest Blogger on Rhodes.
- I am a guest blogger today over at Princess Pinky Girl
- Princess Pinky Girl where I am a guest blogger. at
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.