This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
WELCOME! Thank you for stopping by and checking out these delicious Hot Ham Cheese Sliders.
I love making these King’s Hawaiian Ham Cheese Sliders. They are the best Hot Ham Cheese Sliders hands down. Perfect for lunch, children’s party or football party.
I am going to show you exactly how to make these HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS.
These Hot Ham Cheese Sliders are made on Hawaiian sweet rolls. They are topped with an amazing sauce made with Dijon Mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and more. It is perfect on top of these sandwiches. After baking these Hot Ham Cheese Sliders, they simply melt in your mouth. This time, when I made these Hot Ham Cheese Sliders, I decided to add a teaspoon of crushed pineapple to each sandwich. Pineapple reminds me of Hawaii and goes so well with King’s Hawaiian Rolls and ham. It was a perfect combination. I love the extra sweetness from the pineapple. The recipe is written for two packages of Hawaiian rolls. I use three packages of Hawaiian rolls,1 1/2 times this recipe. Three packages of rolls fit perfectly on my large baking sheet. You may be thinking why do I make so many sliders. I will reply if you try them, you will know.
Now you know one of our family favorite lunch or appetizer.
Easy steps to putting together these easy Hot Ham Cheese Sliders.
Slice open the sweet Hawaiian Rolls
Add the Mayonnaise to the bread.
Layer with ham & cheese.
Add pineapple on top of the ham and cheese.
Mix the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
Add this mixture to the top of the sandwiches.
Cover with foil.
Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
King’s Hawaiian Hot Ham Cheese Sliders
- 24 slices honey ham
- 1 - 8 ounce can crush pineapple - 1 tsp on each sandwich
- Six slices Swiss cheese cut into four
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- One tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- One tablespoon Onion powder
- Two teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon poppy seeds
- Two packs - 12 counts each King Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Leave the rolls together and slice the rolls in half.
- Add the mayonnaise to the top and bottom of the rolls.
- Layer the ham and cheese.
- Add one teaspoon of crushed pineapple to each sandwich.
- Place the top half of the bread on the ham, cheese, and pineapple.
- Mix the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Add this mixture to the top of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.