Thank you for stopping by to see these delicious Hot Roast Beef Sliders.
These Hot Roast Beef Sliders were made using leftover slow cooker roast beef. They are truly an easy and fantastic way to use your leftover roast beef.
Growing up my husband had roast every Sunday. I like to continue that tradition by eating roast on Sunday at least every month or two. When I fix a large roast, we normally have some leftovers. I decided to use the leftover roast beef in some hot sliders.
My family loves Ham & Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls. The Hawaiian Rolls are sweet and go wonderfully with the other ingredients. These sliders are not only sweet but cheesy, and tangy. I substituted the ham for leftover roast beef to make these Hot Roast Beef Sliders. You could also use deli roast beef. I chopped the roast beef small and added it to Hawaiian rolls along with the cheese.
Want To Download 15 Cookie Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who receive our newsletter.
The Hawaiian Rolls
On the Hawaiian rolls, I added melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, poppy seeds and more. I then baked these sliders until hot and gooey. Your mouth explodes after one bite with sweet, tangy stringy yumminess.
Roast Beef Sliders Big Hit
These sandwiches were a huge hit with my teenage boys. They disappeared extremely fast which is why I am glad this recipe makes twenty-four sliders. You could always reduce this recipe by using one pack of twelve Hawaiian Rolls and half the remaining ingredients. If you need a great appetizer or quick, easy, delicious sandwiches for lunch or a party, you will love these Hot Roast Beef Sliders.
Save your juice when you cook your roast to dunk these sliders into.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped roast beef on each slider. Recipe makes 24 sliders.
- You will need about 1½ to 2 cups chopped roast beef.
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, cut each one in half
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 packs - 12 count each King Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Leave the rolls together and slice the rolls in half.
- Add the mayonnaise to the top and bottom of the rolls.
- Layer the chopped roast beef.
- Add the top half of the bread.
- Mix together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Add this mixture to the top of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF
HOW TO MAKE BEST HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.