- 1 cup (2 sticks) real unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- Two large eggs, beaten
- Two teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans
- 8 Grahm Crackers, One package, break each cracker into eight pieces.
- 4 – 1.55 ounces Hershey Chocolate Bars, break each one into eight pieces.
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Top with Chocolate and Ice Cream
- In a large (10 inch) cast iron skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow this to cool down until it is just warm.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture with the butter and sugar mixture. The batter will become thick.
- Remove half of the cookie dough and pat of the mixture down in the skillet.
- Layer pecans, Grahm crackers, Hershey’s chocolate bars, and Marshmallows.
- Press the rest of the cookie dough by flattening a little bit of cookie dough at a time in your hand and placing it on top of everything.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.