I love a juicy flank steak that has been marinated to soak up all the seasonings. This Marinated Grilled Flank Steak is extremely tender and flavorful.
This melt in your mouth flank steak is not only flavorful but low carb. It is perfect all by itself or on top of a salad. This marinade combines simple ingredients including chopped garlic, steak seasoning, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. It is the perfect combination for a flank steak.
My favorite way to eat this tender Flank Steak is right off the cutting board. As soon as it is carved, the flavors explode from this steak. My husband usually slices it. He normally has at least 4 to 6 baby birdies all around him. Our mouths are opened wide waiting for a taste. My second favorite way to eat this juicy flank steak is on top of a garden salad. This flank steak is great with fresh vegetables and just a little dressing. However you choose to eat this Marinated Grilled Flank Steak, it will disappear quickly.
Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Author: Diane @recipesforourdailybread
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Rinse the flank steak and place it in a zip lock bag.
- Mix together these ingredients and add them to the zip lock bag with the flank steak.
- Let stand a couple of hours to over night.
- Place the steak on a hot grill.
- Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the steak and the how you like it. 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Do not over cook the flank steak. Check the internal temperature of the steak using meat thermometer. I took off the grill when it reaches 140 degrees F for medium-rare. It will continue to cook some after it is removed from the grill. (rare - 130 to 140 degrees F, medium-rare - 140 to 150 degrees F, medium - 150 to 160 degrees F)
How to carve a flank steak?
Your Turn: How do you like to cook your flank steak? How to you like to eat your flank steak?