This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
WELCOME! Are you looking for delicious breakfast casserole? This MEATY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is incredibly tasty are perfect for a holiday weekend.
I am thrilled you have landed here. Before we talk about this breakfast casserole, I wanted to TRY to bring a smile to your face. I am sure you are feeling the stress of the Christmas season.
Do you know What Happens When Southern People Cannot Talk Anymore? They Go Through Withdrawals. I am Southern, and I guess this explains why I like to blog.
Just in case you did not smile, I will give it another try. You will NEVER hear a Southern say the following!
- Do you think my hair is too big?
- The tires on that truck are too big.
- Unsweetened tea tastes better.
- I’ll have grapefruit instead of a bowl of gravy.
- Give me the SMALL bag of pork rinds.
- I just couldn’t find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
- Trim the fat off that steak.
I hope you cracked a little smile. I also hope you find time during the holidays to focus on the real reason for Christmas. Put Christ back into our everyday life. He will make it far less stressful.
What is in this MEATY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE?
- Hash browns cubed
- Country Ham, cooked and drained, diced into bite size pieces,(you can use other ham including a honey ham)
- Maple Sausage, Cooked and drained
- Worcestershire Sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- dry mustard
- ground black pepper
FREE PRINTABLES FOR RECIPES FOR OUR DAILY BREAD OR OUR AMERICAN TRAVELS NEWSLETTER FOLLOWERS Comfort Food Recipes Printable Cajun Recipes Printable Slow Cooker Tips Weekly Menu Planning and Grocery List SIGN UP HERE AND GET AN IMMEDIATE LINK TO PRINT FREE PRINTABLES
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.