Are you interested in working with me? Do you have a kitchen product and need more exposure?
Take a look at my social media and pageviews. Now is the time to hire me before the holidays. My viewership doubles during each holiday. My blog continues to gain steady followers. My email list is currently 4750 and is growing over 100 each week.
Recipes For Our Daily Bread is where I blog about easy recipes and Our American Travels is where I blog about Family Fun Travel Adventures. I save the more challenging recipes for my favorite thing, food competitions.
Food Competitions I have placed in this year
In May 2017, I was a Finalist on the TODAY SHOW for top dessert category in the Ultimate Cookoff Contest. Read all about my TODAY SHOW experience.
In May 2017, I was a featured on the TODAY SHOW FOOD CLUB Breakfast Challenge.
In June 2017, I was a Finalist on KARK news in Little Rock with the top four BBQ recipes in Arkansas.
In July 2017, Recipe Lion had a contest called Summer Potluck Recipe Challenge; I was a top 10 Finalist with TWO of my recipes.
In October 2017, I am a top 10 Finalist and will be competing for the National Banana Pudding Contest championship.
I am THRILLED to be a Wild Card in the WORLD FOOD CHAMPIONSHIPS November 2017.
Please feel free to contact Me.
Social Media Followers as of August 2017 Include:
- Current Email Followers – 4,750
- Pinterest – 50,687
- Twitter – Recipes for our Daily Bread – 5,456
- Twitter – Our American Travels – 1,343
- Google+ Diane Roark – 4,301
- Google+ Recipes for our Daily Bread – 894
- Facebook– Recipes for our Daily Bread – 11,006
- Facebook – Our American Travels – 221
- Instagram – Recipes for our Daily Bread – 1,156
- Instagram – Our American Travels – 407
- Blog Lovin – 120I have followers on YELP, Urban Spoon, and Trip Advisor.
PAGEVIEWS: 509,508 November 12, 2016, to December 12, 2016
Demographics for Recipes for our Daily Bread
Do you have a product or service that is family friendly?
Then you are just the advertiser that my readers would love to support. Together, we can help build families who want to spend more time together.
I would be thrilled to use my blog to promote any products or services which encourage families to spend time cooking together, eating around the table together, playing together and vacationing together.
Please note, I will use my fair and honest opinion when presenting information about the product to my readers. If you would like me to review a product, please contact me with “product review” in the subject line. I do require a full-sized sample of the product for my use and the product will not be returned. I will rarely recommend a product to my followers I have not used.
What is included in each Post? How much does it Cost?
- A post for your product with at least three pictures.
- Includes a larger picture 735 x 1200 for Pinterest
- Will include any packaging in the pictures.
- Include three “No Follow” Links. back to social media or blog.
- Will not usually accept offers without being able to try out the product.
- Cost per post $475 for Recipes for our Daily Bread and $200 for Our American Travels. – This is based on the number of my page views, email, and social media followers. As that grows, I will update the price on this page.
- Keep in mind that once I agree to write a post, it takes about three to four weeks before it is up on my blog.
Buy a post on Recipes For Our Daily Bread blog $475.00
Please email me first to see if your brand will be a good match for Recipes For Our Daily Bread. diane at recipesforourdailybread com
Buy a post on Our American Travels blog $200.00
Please email me first to see if your brand will be a good match for Our American Travels
PRODUCT REVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
I would never recommend a product that I would not use myself. Therefore, I would like to have a product to review to give a fair judgment of the product. I also request a second item to give away in the post about the review to promote the item.
I always want to be able to give my honest opinion. If I do not feel like I can write a positive review, I will contact your company before writing the post.
PROMOTE POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL
I will also promote the review and giveaway on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and any other social media sites.
ADVERTISING ON MY BLOG
If being compensated in any way for any advertising, I will state that on my blog.
COMPANIES & PRODUCTS I HAVE WORKED WITH INCLUDE:
Take a look at my GIVEAWAYS & REVIEWS.
- MAKE YOUR LIFE MATTER GIVE HOPE TO ORPHANS – SHOWHOPE
- TIPS FOR THE ALASKA CRUISE EVER NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN
- Get excited about Garmin GPS L760 when you are RVing
- Top Reasons To GO RV-ING Fort Wilderness Walt Disney World
- How To Make Quick Easy Two Ingredient Excellent Hummus Recipe
- HAVE FAMILY PARTY WITH THESE SUPER FUN PARTY GAMES
Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbooks
Cuisinart – Several products
Debbie Macomber’s Cookbooks
Tovolo – Kitchen Products
Debbie Adler’s Organic Treats Cookbook
Joseph & Joseph Kitchen Products
Epicurean Cutting Boards
V Matter Chefs Knife
Hiland Dairy Company
Future Opportunities I Would Enjoy Promoting
- Wholesome Entertainment for the Entire family
- Family Friendly Restaurants
- Family Friendly Vacation Destinations
- Household items
- Kitchen items and gadgets
- Cooking Magazines
- Christian movies, music, games, books, bookstores, electronics (apps, software), and more
- Family Friendly TRAVELS including Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, and more.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 5,000 people who follow our newsletter.