This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Most Delicious 3 Ingredient NO-BAKE Chocolate Pie Ever!
What is in this No-Bake Chocolate Pie?
Besides the graham cracker crust, all you need is twelve ounces of non-dairy whipped topping like Cool Whip and a 6.8 ounce Hershey’s Chocolate Bar.
3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
We call this grandma’s pie because of my mother-in-law, Floy, prepares this NO-BAKE chocolate pie for her grandchildren almost every time one of them visit. She likes to make it ahead of time and freeze it. Before serving this lip smacking dessert, she takes it out of the freezer to slightly thaw. If she does not have this No-Bake Pie ready to enjoy, Floy always has the ingredients on hand to make this easy, delicious chocolate pie. Grandma enjoys having delicious, easy desserts for her family to eat. I have blogged about several of her recipes before including the most popular recipe on my blog during the holidays which is Floy’s never fail pecan pie.
When making this light and fluffy chocolate pie, you can use any 6.8 ounces chocolate bar. Floy likes using Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate. The pie has a richer chocolate flavor and is a little darker in color. She has also used Milk Chocolate. I am planning to try a White Chocolate Bar soon. I will let you know how it turns out.
GRANDMA'S 3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
Author: Recipes for our Daily Bread
- 1 (9 inches) graham cracker pie crust
- 12 Ounce Cool Whip whipped topping
- 6.8 ounces Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bar or Regular Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat OR melt in a microwave-safe bowl for one minute and consistently stir until melted and smooth.
- Fold melted chocolate into the Cool Whip until well combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate over-night, or until set.
PECAN PIE THAT NEVER FAILS – EASY SOUTHERN PIE
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.