This no-bake strawberry cheesecake pie is light fluffy and incredibly creamy. It is the perfect recipe for fresh juicy summer strawberries.
What is in this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie?
This mile high no-bake strawberry pie has a couple of layers.
- The first layer is nothing but fresh strawberries in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- The second layer is a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, melted white chocolate, and Cool Whip.
- The top layer is strawberry Jello that has set up and firm mixed with cream cheese, sugar, and more Cool Whip. This mixture makes a very light and fluffy tall pie.
This strawberry pie needs at least four hours to firm up in the refrigerator. For best results: refrigerate this strawberry pie overnight before serving.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie Mile High
I love my cake and pies tall. In fact, the taller, the better. The WOW factor is what I want to see on my family and friends face when serving cake or pie. First impressions are important when meeting someone. They are also important when you first see a dessert. You want your family and friend’s month to water before they even taste a slice. This pie has an extra layer which helps makes it nice and tall.
What makes this pie so easy to make?
This strawberry pie is not only no-bake but no-cook. The only thing that is warmed is the water to make the jello. To make it even easier, use a store bought graham cracker crust.
MILE HIGH EASY NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 8 slices
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3.4-ounce package of strawberry Jello, 4-1/2 servings
- Two - 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup white chocolate, melted with 1 teaspoon shortening
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, Cool Whip, divided and thawed
- Mix the strawberry Jello with the hot and cold water according to instructions on the package.
- Allow the Jello to set completely. This will take a couple of hours.
- Wash the whole strawberries and remove the stems.
- Layer the whole strawberries in the bottom of a graham cracker pie.
- Place the strawberry with the largest side down.
- Using an electric mixer blend together an 8-ounce package of cream cheese and ¼ cup of sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or carefully in the microwave.
- Stir in 2 cups of frozen whipped topping that has thawed and melted white chocolate to the cream cheese and sugar.
- Layer the cream cheese mixture on top of the strawberries. Get the mixture to the bottom of the graham cracker crust and in-between the strawberries.
- Using an electric mixer blend together the other 8-ounces cream cheese with the ¼ cup of sugar.
- Add the Jello that has set completely and blend until combined with the cream cheese and sugar.
- Using a large spoon, fold in the remaining two cups of Cool Whip.
- Pile this strawberry mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture in the pie.
- Refrigerate for a least four hours before serving. Overnight is best!
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
- HOMEMADE WHIPPED TOPPING TO GARNISH THE STRAWBERRY PIE
- cup heavy cream and ¼ cup sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar until still peaks form.