This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Old Fashion Snickerdoodles are easy to make and really good. These Old Fashioned Snickerdoodles are stuffed with Dove white chocolate. They are so amazing!
These Old Fashioned Snickerdoodles are great all by themselves, but I decided to stuff these Snickerdoodles with a Dove White Chocolate. The white chocolate really kicked these simple old-fashioned cookies up. To stuff these cookies, I simply wrapped one tablespoon of cookie dough around a Dove White Chocolate. I used my one tablespoon ice cream scoop to get an equal amount of dough for each cookie. You can also roll them by hand into the size of a walnut. Because these cookies are easy and delicious, they are a great cookie recipe to pass down from generation to generation. These Old Fashioned Snickerdoodles are quick and easy to bake with your kids or grandchildren. They are soft, creamy, crunchy and have a delicious surprise in the middle. If you like old fashioned Snickerdoodles, you will love these Old Fashioned Snickerdoodles stuffed with white chocolate.
[bctt tweet=”Old Fashioned #Snickerdoodles stuffed with creamy white #chocolate. #cookies #treat”]
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup shortening
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cream of tarter
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup & 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 24 Dove White Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons sugar mixed with 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter, shortening, and sugar.
- Add the egg and beat until creamy.
- Add the baking soda, salt, cream of tarter, and flour.
- Mix until blended.
- Shape the dough into small 1 tablespoons size balls or 1 inch balls. I use a 1 tablespoon size ice cream scoop.
- Wrap the cookie dough around a piece of Dove White Chocolate.
- Add the cinnamon and sugar in a separate small bowl.
- Roll the cookie dough ball in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes and remove from baking sheet. These cookies firm up as they cool.
- Makes 24 - 1 tablespoon size cookies.