This One-Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta is ridiculously flavorful and hearty but ready in less than 30 minutes.
Kids of all ages will be begging for more of this Cheesy Macaroni Pasta. I am going to show you how easy it is to make. SEE Video Below.
What is in this One-Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta
For the reason that, most of these ingredients are pantry staples, you can whip up this pasta is less than 30 minutes. To make this Macaroni pasta, you will need; onion, Macaroni pasta, Spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, Italian ground sausage, optional red pepper flakes and Mozzarella cheese. All of these ingredients together make an easy, gooey delicious meal.
I cannot tell you how many times I have whipped up this Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta. It is my go-to quick and easy recipe. Italian Ground Sausage regular or hot is my favorite meat of choice in this pasta, but I have used ground beef and even ground turkey. If you choose to use ground turkey, you will need to add a little more Italian seasoning and garlic.
Most noteworthy, one pot skillet recipes are my go-to recipes and should be yours too. Because you can have dinner on the table so fast is why I blog about easy one dish one-skillet recipes often. When you are busy with kids, grandchildren, work and more, that leaves little time to spend in the kitchen. When you prepare a skillet recipe, you can have dinner on the table in thirty minutes.
Easy Skillet Recipes
If you are like most families leading super busy lives, you probably rely a lot on fast food or pizza delivery for dinner. You already know eating this way is unhealthy and can get expensive but you have little energy and no time to prepare a meal. As a result, many people give up on ever having a sit-down home cooked meal with their families around a table.
Therefore, you do not have to have a gourmet kitchen, lots of money nor tons of time to accomplish a homemade meal with your family. Easy skillet recipes are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
As a result, one dish recipes require less clean up since everything including the pasta, and a vegetable is cooked in the same skillet or pot. And… Who does not LOVE pasta? It is perfect for any age. It is also ideal for a crowd because pasta is inexpensive.
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked (Italian works great)
- One small onion, diced tiny
- 3 cups Spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces Macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Two teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Two teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- Cook the ground sausage in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning and cook for a minute.
- Next, pour in the chicken broth and spaghetti sauce
- Add dry Macaroni to the skillet
- Add two handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Simmer until most of the liquid is gone and the noodles are done
- Add the Mozzarella cheese
- Allow cheese to melt.
- Last, Top with Parmesan cheese when serving.