Thank you for stopping by to see these easy to make delicious Slow Cooker Pork Tacos.
Do you enjoy Mexican Food? Are you here looking for a slow cooker Mexican recipe? If so, I am so glad you have landed on these pork tacos.
How did I come up with these slow cooker pork tacos?
I often make a large slow cooker full of Mexican Chicken to make tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadillas, and more Mexican favorites. With a slow cooker full of shredded Mexican Chicken you can whip up a meal in no time.
Recipes for our Daily Bread is all about giving you easy recipes and ideas to help you put dinner on the table quick and easy. This Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken will give you endless possibilities for dinner. The only problem is I have been preparing slow cooker Mexican Chicken once every few months for decades. I needed to change it up. I decided to try the same recipe I use for my slow cooker Mexican Chicken and make Pork Tacos.
To make this slow cooker pork, I use a pork loin, chili powder, cumin, salt, paprika, onion powder, granulated garlic, cayenne pepper, onion, chicken broth, and lime.
Ingredients in the Slaw include d a bag of coleslaw, red onion, lime, mayonnaise, cilantro, and salt.
To make the Chipotle sauce, I combined Chipotle sauce and mayonnaise. These two ingredients make a delicious sauce for tacos or any other Mexican recipe.
Pork Tacos - Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 pounds Pork Lion
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- One teaspoon cumin
- And, one teaspoon salt
- one teaspoon paprika
- Plus, one one teaspoon sugar
- one teaspoon onion powder
- Next, one teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- You will also need:
- One large chopped onion
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- juice of ½ lime.
- 1 pound bag Coleslaw mi
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ red onion, chopped fine
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- One teaspoon dried cilantro
- One teaspoon salt
- CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 1 cup mayo
- Six tablespoons of Chipotle sauce
- FLOUR TORTILLAS
- Wash the pork
lionand place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Mix up the seasoning
- Add the seasoning to the pork lion.
- Add 1 large chopped onion
- cup chicken broth
- juice of 1 lime.
- Cook on high 5 hours or low 8 to 10 hours or until it is completely falling apart.
- It should shred easily using a couple of forks.
- Build a Pork Taco with the slow cooker pork, slaw, and sauce.