Recipes For Our Daily Bread is a personal blog written and edited by Diane Roark. I am passionate about family, food, travel, and my new love of photography. I enjoy using my blog to interact with others discussing these things. I believe that the best advertisement for a product is word of mouth. If I am looking to purchase a new product, I search for someone who has used the product to give me their opinion.
COMPANIES & PRODUCTS I HAVE WORKED WITH INCLUDE:
Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbooks
Cusinart – Several products
Debbie Macomber’s Cookbooks
Tovolo – Kitchen Products
Debbie Adler’s Organic Treats Cookbook
Joseph & Joseph Kitchen Products
Epicurean Cutting Boards
V Matter Chefs Knife
Hiland Dairy Company
Rhodes Dinner Rolls
Social Media Followers as of December 2016 Include:
- Pinterest – 18,000
- Twitter – 2,823
- Google+ Diane Roark – 3,961
- Google+ Recipes for our Daily Bread – 775
- Facebook Recipes for our Daily Bread – 5,787
- Instagram – 470
- Bloglovin – 87
- I also have followers on YELP, Urban Spoon, and Trip Advisor.
My blog was started 11/11.
Pageviews-Monthly from 11/02/2014 to 12/02/2014 (663,386)
Best Daily Pageviews 11/27/2014 (28,361)
Do you have a product or service that would promote building strong families?
Then you are just the advertiser that my readers would love to support. Together, we can help build families who want to spend more time together.
I would be thrilled to use my blog to promote any products or services which encourage families to spend time cooking together, eating around the table together, playing together, vacationing together, and sharing the Word of God around these activities.
What is included in each Post? How much does it Cost?
- I will also include a larger picture 735 x 1125 for Pinterest
- I will write a post for your product with at least three pictures 640 x 425.
- I will be glad to include any packaging in the picture.
- I will link back to three of your social medias or blog.
- I will not normally accept offers without being able to try out the product.
- Cost per post $150 – This is based on the number of my pageviews and social media. As that grows, I will update the price on this page.
- Keep in mind that once I agree to write a post, it takes about 3 weeks before it is up on my blog.
PRODUCT REVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
I would never recommend a product that I would not use myself. Therefore, I would like to have a product to review to give a fair judgement of the product. I also request a second item to give away in the post about the review to promote the item.
I want to always be able to give my honest opinion. If I do not feel like I can write a positive review, I will contact your company prior to writing the post.
I will include direct links back to your company, your product page, or other links you may wish. I will also promote the review and giveaway on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and any other social media sites.
ADVERTISING ON MY BLOG
If being compensated in any way for any advertising, I will state that on my blog.
I am currently accepting ads for my right side bar size 300 by 250.
Cost per month for a 300 x 250 Ad in the right sidebar is $100.
I will promote your company on my social medias during the month.
You can also write a post about your company and I will post it on my blog and share it on all my social medias.
Future Opportunities I Would Enjoy Promoting
- Wholesome Entertainment for the Entire family
- Family Friendly Restaurants
- Family Friendly Vacation Destinations
- Household items
- Kitchen items and gadgets
- Cooking Magazines
- Christian movies, music, games, books, bookstores, electronics (apps, software), and more
- Family Friendly TRAVELS including Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, and more.