CONTACT ME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unique Visitors-Monthly from 12/18/2013 to 01/17/14 (124,600)
- Pageviews-Monthly from 12/18/2013 to 01/17/14 (232,453)
Recipes For Our Daily Bread is a personal blog written and edited by Diane Roark. I am passionate about family, food, travel, and my new love of photography. I enjoy using my blog to interact with others discussing these things. I believe that the best advertisement for a product is word of mouth. If I am looking to purchase a new product, I search for someone who has used the product to give me their opinion.
COMPANIES & PRODUCTS I HAVE WORKED WITH INCLUDE: This link take you to all my GIVEAWAYS & REVIEWS.
- Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbooks
- Cusinart – Several products
- Debbie Macomber’s Cookbooks
- Tovolo – Kitchen Products
- Debbie Adler’s Organic Treats Cookbook
- Joseph & Joseph Kitchen Products
- Epicurean Cutting Boards
- V Matter Chefs Knife
- Hiland Dairy Company
Social Media Followers as of April 7, 2014 Include:
- Pinterest - 4,558
- Twitter - 1,529
- Youtube - 48,243 Views 67 Followers
- Facebook Page Recipes For Our Daily Bread - 1,841
- Facebook Page Diane Roark - 522
- Facebook Page Sweep the Word - 217
- Facebook Page Ozark Heavenly Hideaway - 61
- GooglePlus - 1,476 Diane Roark
- Google Plus - 292 Recipes For Our Daily Bread
- Instagram – 125
Recipes For Our Daily Bread changed web host on 12/06/12 exactly which means my old pageviews are not included. My blog was started 11/11.
Do you have a product or service that would promote building strong families? Then you are just the advertiser that my readers would love to support. Together, we can help build families who want to spend more time together.
I would be thrilled to use my blog to promote any products or services which encourage families to spend time cooking together, eating around the table together, playing together, vacationing together, and sharing the Word of God around these activities.
PRODUCT REVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
I would never recommend a product that I would not use myself. Therefore, I would like to have a product to review to give a fair judgement of the product. I also request a second item to give away in the post about the review to promote the item.
I want to always be able to give my honest opinion. If I do not feel like I can write a positive review, I will contact your company prior to writing the post.
I will include direct links back to your company, your product page, or other links you may wish. I will also promote the review and giveaway on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and any other social media sites.
ADVERTISING ON MY BLOG
If being compensated in any way for any advertising, I will state that on my blog.
I am currently accepting ads for my right side bar size 300 by 250.
Future Opportunities I Would Enjoy Promoting
- Wholesome Entertainment for the Entire family
- Family Friendly Restaurants
- Family Friendly Vacation Destinations
- Household items
- Kitchen items and gadgets
- Cooking Magazines
- Christian movies, music, games, books, bookstores, electronics (apps, software), and more
- Family Friendly TRAVELS including Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, and more. SEE EXAMPLE BRANSON, MO.
I WRITE AT:
Blessings Always, It is OK to use one of my photos but Please LINK BACK.
I believe the secret to building stronger families that stick together, communicate more, and love each other is to cook together, eating around the table together, play together, vacation together, and share God’s love.