Contact Me: [email protected] net
Recipes For Our Daily Bread and Our American Travels are personal blogs written and edited by Diane Roark. Recipes For Our Daily Bread is where I blog about easy recipes to help you put dinner on the table quickly. Our American Travels is where I blog about family fun travel ideas in America.
Where am I from?
My name is Diane Roark. I was born and raised in Alabama. I have lived all over the South including Tennessee, Louisiana, and Georgia. I currently live near Little Rock, Arkansas.
My husband and I have been married since August 1984. We have five children between the ages of 13 and 24. Our twin boys are named Casey and Caleb. You will hear me talk about Caleb often. He was born with a brain bleed and has had seventeen brain surgeries. Caleb has cerebral palsy, seizures, processing problems and rarely speaks. You can read more about Caleb here. Our youngest two children were adopted from Eastern Europe at ages four and seven years old. They have many struggles themselves.
Growing up, my mom walked out and left our family when I was thirteen. I learned quickly how to cook easy recipes and still love them today. My blog is all about helping others prepare easy recipes to help put dinner on the table quickly. I love my cast iron skillet, Crockpot, and one pot meals. Cooking healthy is always a goal for me, but you will find the delicious southern recipes on my blog too.
I Am Passionate About
I am passionate about God, family, food, travel, and my new love of photography. I enjoy using my blog to interact with others discussing these things. I believe that the best advertisement for a product is word of mouth. If I am looking to purchase a new product, I search for someone who has used the product to give me their opinion.
Recipes For Our Daily Bread was started November 2011, and Our American Travels was started November 2015. Travel posts on Recipes For Our Daily Bread were moved to Our American Travels in November 2015.
COMPANIES & PRODUCTS I HAVE WORKED WITH INCLUDE:
Take a look at my GIVEAWAYS & REVIEWS.
Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbooks
Cuisinart – Several products
Debbie Macomber’s Cookbooks
Tovolo – Kitchen Products
Debbie Adler’s Organic Treats Cookbook
Joseph & Joseph Kitchen Products
Epicurean Cutting Boards
V Matter Chefs Knife
Hiland Dairy Company
Rhodes Dinner Rolls
Social Media Followers as of June 2016 Include:
- Current Email Followers – 10,000
- Pinterest – 26,400
- Twitter – Recipes for our Daily Bread – 3,532
- Twitter – Our American Travels – 68
- Google+ Diane Roark – 3,961
- Google+ Recipes for our Daily Bread – 775
- Facebook- Recipes for our Daily Bread – 9,052
- Facebook – Our American Travels – 160
- Instagram – 595
- Bloglovin – 87
- I have followers on YELP, Urban Spoon, and Trip Advisor.
PAGEVIEWS: February 29, 2016, to March 30, 2016
Demographics for Recipes for our Daily Bread
Do you have a product or service that is family friendly?
Then you are just the advertiser that my readers would love to support. Together, we can help build families who want to spend more time together.
I would be thrilled to use my blog to promote any products or services which encourage families to spend time cooking together, eating around the table together, playing together and vacationing together.
What is included in each Post? How much does it Cost?
- I will write a post for your product with at least three pictures 645 x 425.
- I will also include a larger picture 735 x 2400 for Pinterest
- I will be glad to include any packaging in the picture.
- I will link back to three of your social medias or blog.
- I will not normally accept offers without being able to try out the product.
- Cost per post $250 for Recipes for our Daily Bread and $100 for Our American Travels. – This is based on the number of my pageviews and social media followers. As that grows, I will update the price on this page.
- Keep in mind that once I agree to write a post, it takes about three weeks before it is up on my blog.
- Contact me for a price on creating a travel review video.
PRODUCT REVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
I would never recommend a product that I would not use myself. Therefore, I would like to have a product to review to give a fair judgment of the product. I also request a second item to give away in the post about the review to promote the item.
I always want to be able to give my honest opinion. If I do not feel like I can write a positive review, I will contact your company before writing the post.
I will include direct links back to your business, your product page, or other links you may wish. I will also promote the review and giveaway on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and any other social media sites.
ADVERTISING ON MY BLOG
If being compensated in any way for any advertising, I will state that on my blog.
I am currently accepting ads for my right sidebar size 300 by 250.
Cost per month for a 300 x 250 Ad in the right sidebar is $300 for Recipes for our Daily Bread. $50 for Our American Travels.
I will promote your company on my social medias during the month.
You can also write a post about your business, and I will post it on my blog and share it on all my social medias.
Future Opportunities I Would Enjoy Promoting
- Wholesome Entertainment for the Entire family
- Family Friendly Restaurants
- Family Friendly Vacation Destinations
- Household items
- Kitchen items and gadgets
- Cooking Magazines
- Christian movies, music, games, books, bookstores, electronics (apps, software), and more
- Family Friendly TRAVELS including Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, and more.